Become a Legend IV: Supreme strikers (Be a Pro)

6 month update - January 2015

Jim Balls
View attachment 327868
He has started slowly at Exeter, 14 games with only 4 goals isn't as good as he would be hoping for. On the plus side he has been performing brilliantly in the u21's squad, 9 goals out of 11! He was out for 4 weeks with a back strain so that may have hindered his goal scoring!

James Bond
View attachment 327867
007 has not had an OK start to life in League 2. He has played 13 games so far with 6 goals. For some reason the manager can't see his potential and is mainly getting games in the u18s.. Hopefully this will change and he will get more starts! He has managed to get 4 games for Estonia and scored his first international goal.

Prince Charles
View attachment 327866
The prince of Wales has been doing well so far, 16 games with 8 goals so far in the league! 4 goals out of 4 in the cup proves he has the ability to score lots of goals. Charles has also played 4 games for Kenya but hasn't found the back of the net yet!

Vincent Coulon
View attachment 327862
Coulon has not been at his best in the league so far, 14 games with just 5 goals is less than perfect! his u18s games are much better with 5 goals in 7 games. The striker was out for a few weeks with a twisted knee which could have been why he hasn't started too many games, but the Tiny (5'4") striker managed to play 3 games for Northern Irelands u21 squad.

Mykah Cunningham
View attachment 327859
Cunningham's shooting boots seem to have gone missing so far! 16 league games with 4 goals. In the u18s he has played 10 games with only 4 goals (2 of those were penalties). He may struggle to get much game time this season as Portsmouth has signed the mighty Heskey...and he should tear this league up.

Terry Dunne
View attachment 327858
Dunne has been doing well at Newport, scoring 7 goals in 18 appearances. He started the season badly going 13 hours without a goal, however in December he scored 4 goals in 4 games which gave him the player of the month!

Metal Fin
View attachment 327857
Fin can't buy a goal in the league, 12 games with 0 goals...none! He started off bright with 5 goals in 12 u18 games but is finding the league too difficult! Dagenham are struggling too and have scored the leastamount of goals for any team. For Romania he has played 4 games for the u21's and scored 4 goals... complete contrast to his league form.

Mersk Golemasheen
View attachment 327856
Half decent start for the Golemasheen, 6 goals in 19 games doesn't look amazing but with 15 of those games coming on the left wing he is doing well! He has also managed to get 2 games for Norways u21s with 1 goal so far! He is having one of the best starts so far!

Speedro Gonzales
View attachment 327848
Gonzales is another player enjoying a decent start, 17 games and 8 goals so far, he also has 2 very good strikers to compete with in the Wimbledon side and they have both scored more goals. He has been used a lot in the cup side with 7 games and 4 goals, decent start so far and will hope that one of the other strikers gets injured!

Fran Gozalbo
View attachment 327847
Not a good start at all for Gozalbo, just 3 goals in 17 matches pretty much sums up how bad it has been, he has been replaced in the first team which will dent his playing time. The guy who replaced him (on loan from the mighty cherries) has been scoring for fun so he might have a hard time getting back to top spot.

Hulk Hogan
View attachment 327846
Good start so far, 10 goals in 20 league games with another 6 goals in the cup (7 starts). He is getting a few assists too and his average rating is pretty darn high! He has also managed 6 matches for USA and has scored for them too! If I'm honest I expected more!

Aaron Lewis
View attachment 327845
Another one who is struggling, 20 games with just 3 goals in the league, 3 matches in the cup with 0 goals. He has the worst goal/game ratio out of all the strikers here, nothing seems to be going right for him except the u18s, 5 goals out of 13 games so far! needs to do better!

Stewart Meakin
View attachment 327842
Brilliant start for Meakin, 10 goals in 17 games and also a couple in the cup. seems to be performing very well in the league. He hashelped carry Burton up to 4th so far with the help of his strike partner Beavon. Looks like he could be in for a great season.

Joshua Miller
View attachment 327840
Decent start with Carlisle, 7 goals in 16 league matches, however in the cup he started 5 and couldn't score in any of them! He has played a few games in the u18s too and hasn't been scoring well in there either!

Andrew Naterr
View attachment 327839
Pretty good start for my guy, 8 goals in 20 matches isn't brilliant but it will do! Has played quite a few u21 games too so he isn't low on playing time! Has done well for France's u21s with 3 goals in 5 games so far! I expect to kick on and get a nice transfer or I will have to get the whip out!

Dead Pool
View attachment 327838
Very good start for Deadpool, maybe the defence are scared he will get his swords out and attack them? who knows! but with 7 goals in 20 league matches, and 6 in 6 in the cup has made me enjoy life at Cheltenham. No international news yet but I'm sure it is a matter of time!

James Roots
View attachment 327837
He is the man on form so far! 14 goals in 17 games in the league so far and has really shown his true potential! scouts have got to be taking note of the young Striker! He was also out for a month with a thigh problem so he could have scored a lot more if was fit!

Danny Skizzo
View attachment 327836
Another decent start for Skizzo, 8 goals in 17 league matches is a pretty good start, and he has been played in a number of positions too! they seem to want to train him as an AML...that may be where you play in the future! He has played well in the u21s eve though he has only scored 3 in 12!

Matt Smith
View attachment 327834
Matt Smith is doing well at Shrewsbury! 11 goals in 19 league matches is a great start to the club and should help keep his place in the first team! He has been playing great in the u18/21 too with 9 goals in 17. Smith has also played for Ireland's u21s and scored 2 goals, very decent start indeed!

Eddard Stark
View attachment 327833
Ned is having a good start with Stevenage, they are top of the table and he is doing well. 7 goals in 20 matches so far but they seem to have re-trained him into a ML...Could hinder his chances of becoming the ultimate striker but if it gets him more game time it should be good for him! He has made his debut for Wales but didn't do anything significant.

Rafael Thompson
View attachment 327832
Thompson is another one on fine form! 10 goals in 20 games in the league has helped push Accrington Stanley up the table, he has also been played out of position but this hasn't stopped him banging them in.

Ryan Thurlow
View attachment 327831
Not the best start for Thurlow, 4 goals in 20 games doesn't show his true potential, he should be scoring more but isn't getting the chance. He is also struggling in the u21 matches with just 3 goals in 17 matches. Thurlow managed to get into the u21 Belgium team 4 times but didn't find the net once.

Biff Wellington
View attachment 327830
Wellington has not done well at all! 18 games with just 2 goals sums it up really! he is struggling in the u18s with 8 goals in 22 matches but he did get 7 assists. He has been called up to the Gibraltar 1st team and played 5 games so far.

Ok this took me ages so maybe smaller updates next time :p

Mersk Golemasheen
View attachment 708586
Half decent start for the Golemasheen, 6 goals in 19 games doesn't look amazing but with 15 of those games coming on the left wing he is doing well! He has also managed to get 2 games for Norways u21s with 1 goal so far! He is having one of the best starts so far!

I'll take it! I was expecting to be playing some on the left wing, but hopefully I'm being played as Raumdeuter or Inside Forward so I can grab some goals. No injuries and fair amount of playing time is the most important thing so early on, so I'm very pleased.

Great job, naterr. Really like the detail you put into this with the short text summary, but I can see it's time consuming. Maybe just post the pics next time to make it easier for yourself?

6 month update - January 2015

Matt Smith
View attachment 708632
Matt Smith is doing well at Shrewsbury! 11 goals in 19 league matches is a great start to the club and should help keep his place in the first team! He has been playing great in the u18/21 too with 9 goals in 17. Smith has also played for Ireland's u21s and scored 2 goals, very decent start indeed!

Go on Smith!!! On Fire! :D

The BAL is looking great so far, enjoying the level of detail on each Striker. Keep up the great work!

THEY RETRAINED NED INTO AN ML!!! how dare they... :D

I hope Messi breaks his leg and Barcleona bring the warden of the North in as a replacement!

You should have added an injury "Beheading" which takes like 90 years to recover from.

Reason I chose Wales... they have no real decent striker, and I am Welsh.

Last edited:
Forgot to change nationality to a smaller country...****. Ah well, not too bad of a start for the shrimps. Hoping I can still be effective on the wing. Seems my value went down from the start too...bad omen of things to come perhaps :O

My Stamina is terrible... daaaam

Wonder how long until a big club swoops in for Hulk Hogan.. I want to end up at Barcelona to be tutored by Messi!

My guy is struggling, although he is doing better than I was expecting him to do haha

My players attributes look good, not scoring goals at Mansfield tho, hopefully i can kick on second half of season!

Hulk Hogan at southend....valued at 65 million aged 17!!!

Decent start for Speedro too

This is such a cool idea, sadly I'm only a backup which is why I did not try to join... however will follow the thread with great interest! (A)

This is such a cool idea, sadly I'm only a backup which is why I did not try to join... however will follow the thread with great interest! (A)

Don't worry there will be many many more that start up during the year :)

Scoring Chart,

OK I've been thinking long and hard (giggity) and scoring system will be the following:

Each year I will check stats and rank each player, the top 5 in each category will get points!

5 pts for 1st - 4 pts for 2nd - 3 pts for 3rd - 2 pts for 4th and 1 point for 5th

Categories will be...

Most goals
Most appearances
Most Assists
Best goal to game ratio
Average rating
Highest wage
Highest Value

International games + goals will be included but only added once the player has retired

I won't be scoring Hogan as it seems unfair!

Last edited:
That sounds good. When is the next update?

Terrible start for me. :'(

Hopefully things will improve one day i want to eclipse Gibraltar's greatest Footballer..................

Sir Danny Higginbotham