Become a Legend IV: Supreme strikers (Be a Pro)

naterr, am I correct in assuming that the games I played were (mostly) as an AML? I can't see how I could get such a high rating as a striker with "only" 0.5 goal ratio.

I can't actually remember, I think I checked and he had played as a ST mainly but I will check later!

Nice! Matt Smith with 11 goals in 20 games!! :D

Keep up the good work dude.

Notable changes

Wellington Joins Middlesbrough on until the end of the season
Meakin breaks ankle - is out for 3 months

I have simmed until the end of the season and will do a proper updated once I am back from football!

Fingers crossed for a Bournemouth win!

NameAppearancesAssistsGoalsWages (£k.pw)Value (£m)
Jim Balls354117.251.5
James Bond240421.56.25
Prince Charles392222.14.3
Vincent Coulon282410.252.6
Mykah Cunningham193514.754.7
Terry Dunne381918.253.2
Metal Fin32313104.3
Mersk Golemasheen383174.90.475
Speedro Gonzales161511.753.1
Fran Gozalbo24167.251.7
Hulk Hogan5643519544.5
Aaron Lewis370611.52.1
Stewart Meakin400226.25
Joshua Miller1603200.775
Andrew Naterr3741612.55.75
Dead Pool29174.45.25
James Roots26046.752.1
Danny Skizzo181792.2
Matt Smith41415173.9
Eddard Stark83312.253.8
Rafael Thompson313108.755.25
Ryan Thurlow284114.83.7
Biff Wellington1405103.2

I have had to ditch goals per 90 + average rating on the score system, with players going on loan it was making it difficult to work it out (goals per 90 was near impossible)

Last edited:
Year 2 Scores

NameScores
Jim Balls5
James Bond8
Prince Charles9
Vincent Coulon
Mykah Cunningham1
Terry Dunne5
Metal Fin2
Mersk Golemasheen8
Speedro Gonzales
Fran Gozalbo
Aaron Lewis1
Stewart Meakin10
Joshua Miller3
Andrew Naterr12
Dead Pool2
James Roots
Danny Skizzo
Matt Smith13
Eddard Stark1
Rafael Thompson3
Ryan Thurlow5
Biff Wellington

Total scores on first page!

Last edited:
Thanks for the update. Looks like Fin got a fair share of games under his belt. Decent ratings, but i'm wondering if he was used as a striker or a winger? Anyway....keep updating.

P.S.: Sorry that The Cherries didn't get all three points this afternoon. I wanted to go to see the match but something came up at the last minute.

Last edited:
Not getting many goals, but i am probably being used mainly as an AMC, hopefully i can kick on next season and score some more

Highest Year 2 score! :D

Matt Smith played 3 for R.of Ireland and scored twice and an assist, he is coming along great.

Hopefully I'll get loaned out again this season as I dont see Arsenal playing me as a first team regular yet. Lower premier league team would be a great shout to go on loan to.

Cheers for the update :)

Seems like young Danny Skizzo is doing well for the reserves team, and has a pretty decent return for the small amount of games he's had for the first team. Hope he can kick on next season and build on that.

5 goals in 5 u21 appearances for the national team too.

great work so far!

Thanks for the update. Looks like Fin got a fair share of games under his belt. Decent ratings, but i'm wondering if he was used as a striker or a winger? Anyway....keep updating.

P.S.: Sorry that The Cherries didn't get all three points this afternoon. I wanted to go to see the match but something came up at the last minute.

Fin was actually played as a striker most of the time, he only played 6 matches on the wing!

Eddard Stark you need to get out of shiterpool.

No Liverpool is a good place for you, reserve or youth games are good for now, the facilities will help you a lot!

Not getting many goals, but i am probably being used mainly as an AMC, hopefully i can kick on next season and score some more

26 games as ST and 11 as AMC, but Almeria only scored 20 goals this season...You were their top scorer so that's something!

Highest Year 2 score! :D

Matt Smith played 3 for R.of Ireland and scored twice and an assist, he is coming along great.

Hopefully I'll get loaned out again this season as I dont see Arsenal playing me as a first team regular yet. Lower premier league team would be a great shout to go on loan to.

Cheers for the update :)

Yeh you had a great season in Scotland, Inverness CT's top scorer too! I'm sure you will be loaned out again!

Seems like young Danny Skizzo is doing well for the reserves team, and has a pretty decent return for the small amount of games he's had for the first team. Hope he can kick on next season and build on that.

5 goals in 5 u21 appearances for the national team too.

great work so far!

He has only started 6 games this season so his goal rate is even more impressive! Out of all the English players we have he is doing the best on the National front!

Prince Charles is loving life at Young Boys.. Does he get some first team action with Twente next season I wonder