If you have any screenshot requests about a specific player or competition, just ask.

Cardiff stayed up - good news for the club/my player's market value - bad news for my player getting any gametime.

Nice to see I've made a couple of appearances in the cups, and my stats are already good enough for a L1/L2 club IMO.

Keep it up :)

TRANSFER NEWS:

View attachment 401182

Liverpool have hijacked Southampton's transfer for Damien Young. This move is quite shocking as it is believed Young has stated of his ambition to play for the likes of Swansea or the Red's arch rivals Manchester United. He will be loaned back to Crewe for an entire year, so he needs to make the most of his first team game time.

View attachment 401176

Arsenal have taken advantage of Manchester United delaying a bid for Hans Christian Pedersen and have made an astonishing bid in excess of 5 million for the Dane.

Like how my player looks atm, wouldn't mind a transfer to Man U, but think that maybe it would be best to stay in my current club for just one more season! Want as much first team football as possible :)

Like how my player looks atm, wouldn't mind a transfer to Man U, but think that maybe it would be best to stay in my current club for just one more season! Want as much first team football as possible :)

You got a transfer to Arsenal. So pretty much no first team football.. But one of the top youth academies in the world!

You got a transfer to Arsenal. So pretty much no first team football.. But one of the top youth academies in the world!

Well ****! Of course it's a good place for youngsters since Wenger likes to give first team football to the young talents, but hopefully he'll loan me out, so I'll get a lot of first team apperances :)

BREAKING NEWS:

31/08/2014

Damien Young
is a shock inclusion in Chris Coleman's Wales Squad for their games against the Faroe Islands and Argentina. The young forward is highly rated in the UK and has recently secured a transfer to Liverpool.

Last edited:
2014 FIFA World Cup

I know I'm a bit late in updating you on this. But let's look at in anyway.
None of our young stars featured, as expected.

The group stages provided a few surprises. Jamaica unexpectedly made it past Bosnia and Tunisia.
Ivory Coast narrowly missed out on Goal Difference. Slovenia got lucky to make it through ahead of Mexico and Ghana. But South Africa! They shockingly beat The USA and Netherlands to make it to the last 16. Brazil, Belgium, France and Argentina the form sides.

View attachment 401074
View attachment 401073

In the last 16 Turkey, Uruguay and Slovenia all providing surprise wins. Turkey was at it again and again in the next two rounds to make it to the final. Unfortunately it was not their day and favorites Spain took home the Cup.

View attachment 401071

Iker Casillas was named Keeper of the Tournament. The best young player went to Julian Draxler. While the goal of the tournament went to wonderkid Alen Haliloic. Lionel Messi won the Golden Boot and the best Player at the tournament by some margins.

TEAM OF THE TOURNAMENT: I Casillas, J Alba, G Pique, S Ramos, C Azpilicueta, J Mata, A Iniesta, K Kampl, A Candreva, L Messi, M Balotelli

SELECTED TRANSFER NEWS:

PLAYERFROMTOFEE
Luis SuarezLiverpoolReal Madrid54m
Jan VertonghenTottenhamReal Madrid32m
Koke
Atletico MadridMan City32m
Lars BenderLeverkusenChelsea26m
Hatem Ben ArfaNewcastlePSG26m
PedroBarcelonaChelsea24.5m
JeseReal MadridMan City23m
Xherdan ShaqiriBayern MunichMan Utd23m
Timo WernerStuttgartBayern Munich21m
Leighton BainesEvertonArsenal20m
Christian BentekeAston VillaPSG19m
Romelu LukakuChelseaDortmund18m

I am really getting more amazed by my Chinese creation... I think he is getting his assists because of his high decissions stats. Now that he is at PSG he can learn from Ibrahimovic to become the best. Can't wait to read more!

Did Swansea seriously finish 3rd in the Premier League?

and Hans + Jordan will be invincible! Though I doubt the two will peacefully coexist at Arsenal, the competition between one another will drive them both to succeed more.

Chris Coleman BETTER CALL JORDAN UP OR MEHH!!

Last edited:
Here I come for victory.A shocking transfer to Liverpool is surprising to me,didn't see that coming.And the national team call-up looks awesome.

Scout's report 5

31/12/2014

Alex Westcott

Not much to report on since the start of the season. Just 1 cup appearance in which he scored. Playing okay for the Cardiff youth teams, 30 games, 6 goals 3 assists. Perhaps he should look for a loan move in January.

Jordan White

Playing brilliantly for the Arsenal u18 and u21 teams. A total of 41 games, 26 goals and 7 assists. This goal machine is sure to feature in the Arsenal team a bit this season, but no first team games as yet. 6 more Wales u21 caps with 4 goals. If he could be loaned out to a championship team, he will develop a lot faster.

Damien Young

The Liverpool loanee, now a key player for Crewe in league 2 is about only thing keeping them in the playoff spots to make it back to league 1 the first time of asking. 25 appearances and 7 goals. But the highlight of his career so far is keeping his place in the Wales squad. He has so far made 3 substitute appearances for his country.

Matt King

Still no whiff of first team football for this lad despite running circles around youth opposition. 41 appearances, 9 goals and 11 assists in Spurs' youth teams. It's imperative he finds a loan to a championship level team next month

Sum Ting Wong

Sum Ting Wong played an important part in his sides League and Asian Champions Cup wins. Set to move to PSG tomorrow, he leaves Guanghzhou having played 36 times this season. Scoring 17 goals and setting up 17. His impressive league performances saw him win the Chinese Young player of the year award. He also got called up to the Chinese national team. He scored on his second of three cap which makes him the youngest ever goalscorer for China. He has been tipped to win the Asian Young Player of the year award.

View attachment 400360View attachment 400359

Muamer Bascelic

A full first team player for Kremin this season, making a total of 26 appearances and scoring six goals and setting up 7, but more importantly, his average rating is 7.5. 4 more u21 games for Bosnia and 3 goals. I really hope he makes a move to a bigger team, or at least earns promotion with Kremin/

Hans Christian Pedersen

Heavy competition with Jordan in the Arsenal youth ranks. Making 25 appearances so far, scoring 17. Pretty even in my opinion so far, although Hans has made a start in the Capital One Cup. Pedersen has however shocked the world by becoming the youngest ever Denmark international. Perhaps a loan move to a championship level team like a few ft he others.

View attachment 400348

Victor vi Paulista

A superb 2014 for the Rhinos star. 35 games, 9 goals and 12 assists with a rating of 7.55. I expected him to attract interest from high up, but he'll have to suffer another season two tiers below the MLS after extending his contract till September 2016. Is Victor destined to become a club legend and one day see his team rise into the MLS or will he make a big move in the next two years. It seems as if a January move isn't happening.

I Kadek
Darmawangsa

Not getting much football at any level for Genk, but still forming a good record for himself. 6 first team games for them so far, but no games for the reserve and youth teams. He averages 7.02 and makes 5.27 tackles per game and a 75% pass rate which is very good for a player of his age and level. No idea why he picked Indonesia over Belgium and Holland, but he has gone on to make 9 international appearances for them. He is also the forerunner in the Asian Young Footballer of the year award, ahead of Sum Ting Wong. He definitely needs to see more game time.

Sasha Thomas

Slowly making it through the youth system at Man City, he is now making a handful of appearances for the u21 team. 35 appearances, 15 goals and 9 assists between the u21 and u18 teams. Just like the other players in the premier league, he needs to be loaned out.

Dusan Dzajic

Perhaps having the slowest start of all our young stars, he has finally kicked off. He has so far made 17 appearances and scored 12 goals in the second tier of Greece. He merits a move to a bigger stage more than any of the other stars.

Shaahid Jhetam

Still dominating the youth leagues in South Africa, he's made 18 appearances and scored 12 goals in the Kaizer Chiefs youth ranks. However he has also made 4 first team appearances and scored 1 goal. Chiefs needs to give him game time, and it's unlikely he'll be attracting any transfer attention. He has been in scintillating form for SA u21s with 6 more goals in 6 games.

Last edited: