Ok guys, I only have the indian league loaded, and all other major leagues on view only to increase the speed. Next update on its way soon. everyone will be with teams by the jan update after this one. So hopefully I can at least get to that point today. Then we can all be involved. Keep in mind that I have a GF though, so today is apparently important :p

January 1 Update:

Akash Sky joins his club in November but has 4 U21 caps for India with 1 goal.

Alejandro Perna joins his club in May but has 6 U20 caps for Argentina.

Billy Bryant scored a hat-trick for england U21's against Bulgaria, but has not been in good form for Newcastle, making 1 starting appearance and 8 sub appearances but only scoring 1 and having an overall rating of 6.5.

Captain Brickwall has signed a contract with fulham. He has played 3 games and come on as a sub twice for the main Fulham squad, averaging a 6.98. Not bad at all!.

Dave Silva has been dubbed the new Geoff Hurst. Has started 1 full game for Newcastle in which he scored, but five bad sub appearances has brought down his average rating to 6.38.

Jamie Allan joins his club in July.

Josh Middleton has made 5 appearances for Man City under 18's. scoring 2 goals with an average rating of 7.00. has been capped for england u21's four times with 2 goals.

Keiran Booker is still without a club but has major interest from Arsenal and has been capped once by England U19's

Lachlan Waddell has become the youngest ever player for Scotland, appearing in the World Cup Qualifications game against Croatia.

Matt Smith earned a MOM and scored a hat-trick for Republic of Ireland's U21 team against Russia U21 and in total has 6U21 goals in 6 games. Also has scored 9 in 16 for Leicester with 2 assists.

Max Gonzalez has made 5 youth team caps for Man City with 2 assists but has made 7 U21 caps for Spain, with 2 goals.

Michael Henson is still without a club, but has an U21 cap under his belt. Again, has major interest from Arsenal.

Pratik Sangle joins his club in december, has made 4 U21 caps for India, scoring 1 goal.

Rocco Russo has somehow managed to get injured 5 times in training sessions at Crystal Palace, being out for a combined total of 10 weeks. His Inj Proneness was under 10, so this is purely bad luck. He has however, still managed to make 10 appearances for his club, with an assist and an average rating of 6.74.

Stuart Lowrie has 18 appearances for CP, with 3 assists but only an average rating of 6.32. He has however made 2 caps for Scotland, along with 5 U21 caps for Scotland.

Ricardinho's agent has bought 5% of him for 725k. That's a hefty price for such a small percentage. 7 U20 caps for Brazil, 71kg in weight now :p Has made 24 appearances for his club, 3 assists and an average rating of 6.53

How the **** is Brickwall in the Fulham squad already lol. Not a bad start for him!

January Transfer Window Update (will only post actual changes or occurences)

Man City have signed Michael Henson, he rejected an offer from Hull.

Russo is out for another 8 days with a bruised head in training :S

Pratik Sangle joins his club in december, has made 4 U21 caps for India, scoring 1 goal.

Plz tell me which club did i join

How the **** is Brickwall in the Fulham squad already lol. Not a bad start for him!

Unlike most of the others with start for their first teams, he's had good ratings too. I'm not sure how he got a look in but one was a cup game, and Fulhams squad looks a bit thin atm, so possibly just game congestion.

Plz tell me which club did i join

Pratik Sangle has accepted an offer from Al-Shabab(KSA) with an enourmous wage of 5.5k a week. (enourmous when compared to everyone else that is)

You're just not joining until December because you need to be 18. sorry about that, but you have a big wage from them to make up for it :p

Unlike most of the others with start for their first teams, he's had good ratings too. I'm not sure how he got a look in but one was a cup game, and Fulhams squad looks a bit thin atm, so possibly just game congestion.

Hopefully their squad stays thin for some game time then haha

Pratik Sangle has accepted an offer from Al-Shabab(KSA) with an enourmous wage of 5.5k a week. (enourmous when compared to everyone else that is)

You're just not joining until December because you need to be 18. sorry about that, but you have a big wage from them to make up for it :p

sorry i forgot ..... it's just that i m in too many BAPs so I forget which club I am in :p

So youth teams it is for a while...
Poor Russo, at least he's trying!

January Transfer Window Update (will only post actual changes or occurences)

Man City have signed Michael Henson, he rejected an offer from Hull.

Russo is out for another 8 days with a bruised head in training :S

About time I got a club haha!

18 games and an average of 6.32.. Palace must be truly desperate this season. I'd have patched myself back to the reserves long ago.

I'm sorry guys, I just don't have the time to update this. Uni work has got a bit hectic plus my laptop is ****. I hoped that if I didn't respond the thread would die out without me needing to tell you (incase people saw me post and assumed it was an update) if I get some time I may run another one with the original outline allowing for a larger timescale for updates. Like an update a week or twice a week or something, with less people in it.