header234

Reaction score
Hi
How on earth do you catch Madrid and Barca with wealth of 1.5 b ?
Thats the only thing left for me to do with my QPR team
Would the board build a new stadium, with the other new one only ten years old at full capacity of 52000?
Im thinking it cant be done
My wealth is 700 mil and its 2026.
Cheers

im in 2023 and barca are worth 1.3b real are 1.2 and im 1.15b with spurs , so close :D

At a certain point they start dropping in value, at first they were 1b both, then in 2018 they were 1,3b and 1,5b but now in 2022 they started dropping, 1,2b and 1,3b... Strange. But hey, I can't complain, right?

Last edited:
+1 on the 20 year rule, for me the option became ungreyed in Jan 1st exactly 20 years after the last one was built

until then all you can do is keep winning things and your sponsorship goes up and up

It took me 15 years with parma but i was making 150m a season through player sales for about 7 years and not buying anybody. It can happen but you really have to be patient.All 3 worth between 800-900m right now

im hoping to do the same with Wrexham, currently only using my youth players and so not spending any money on transfers so should take me around meh 55 years to get there

i'm in 2034 with Freiburg ,and finally a took the 1 place in the richest club herarchy,i'm worth 1,4 b,my fortune is primarily due the sell of players without spending too much !

Im in 2015, playing as Ajax, i have a woth of £717m and barca and real are on £696m and £676m respectively...

Im in 2015, playing as Ajax, i have a woth of £717m and barca and real are on £696m and £676m respectively...

Wow, obviously the game is so realistic that the spanish economy has crashed in game as well, haha. Im surprised that they have dropped so much..

Wow, obviously the game is so realistic that the spanish economy has crashed in game as well, haha. Im surprised that they have dropped so much..

I believe a major part of this may be due to me only loading the Netherlands, so I am guessing quite a few clubs would have lost a lot of value!