jrsadler

Reaction score
What does it take to become a club legend? What factors can affect this status?

you basically need to be loyal to the club and get win every realistic trophy.. Hm, what can affect this? I would've thought enquiring into other jobs and annoying the dressing room.

Ive managed to recently become a legend at Chelsea but nobody else at the club since ive started the game has joined me. 3 players have become legends, and 2 have become favored personnel, I thought that would have been higher. Seems a lot harder and more realistic in this game.

Im at the end of the 2019/20 season, just won the league for the 4rd time, and 3rd time in a row. 2 Champions Leagues, 2 Super Cups, 2 FA Cups, 3 Capitol One Cups and 2 Club world Championships.

So nothing crazy I'm sure alot of people have done much better than that as lets face it, its Chelsea. But Im shocked that no players have yet followed me to become an Icon. Even players like Hazard havnt made it into the favored personnel.

how about to become favored personnel to player, I know it's easy if you're a national team manager, just call up a first timer and give them change in national setup then you became their favored personnel, but how about a regular club manager ?

I'm always a one-man club. I don't care how lucrative an offer is, I always stay with the club I start with.