Becoming a national team manager

InterComisar

Reaction score
Hi, I have a probem becoming a national team manager.
I am known as a world-class manager, being 2nd in the worldwide hall of fame, and with a winning rate of 67 %. I am actually managing Real Madrid in the 2028-2029 season and Italy wanted me as manager .. I accepted the offer but nothing happened .. I must resign from real madrid or what should I do to become a national team manager ?

weird, i am manager of a club and national side!

Thx alot, and another question .. if I don`t have the steam version of the game, the patch will affect my game .. or it still works after applying the patch?

Steam automatically applies new patches to your game, so if you were running steam then you wouldnt have encountered this issue.

Downloading that patch will fix any bugs (eg game crashes, internatioanl job acceptance etc) in your current save files, and implement database changes in any future save files you start.

Last edited:
The patch works even though I have a copy of the game ?? It`s not an original game. . it`s hacked :D

Not the best thing to mention around the site, but as you havent asked for a crack code then i wont be banning you.

I have no idea if the patch will work with a pirate version or not, you may need to delve into the internet underworld and find a hack for the patch, but dont ask for it here on FM Base, or you will be permenantly banned :)

i'm sorry to ask this again and again...if i installed a new patch...do i have to restart my game all over or my saved game will stay as it?

i'm sorry to ask this again and again...if i installed a new patch...do i have to restart my game all over or my saved game will stay as it?

You will not be able to use your old game with the new patch, if thats what you are asking....

I have been manager for a norwegian club for several years and won the league 3 times in a row now and the cup 2 times i have also won the champions cup and world cup for club teams. im running steam and dont have a chance to get jobs even from lower teams and i whant to manage national team im english and my second country is norway. anyone have a clue why i cant manage another team??

Never happened to me..But trust Jake, he knows his stuff.