SMcManus84

Reaction score
Before the update.

View attachment 280473

After the update.

View attachment 280472

My question......is this a bug/corruption or an actual change as part of the update?Ive seen this on other sites so i know its not just me, only seen one other person mention it on here so i doubt its part of the update, how can i get rid of this as its ruining the match analysis which i usually enjoy??!!Steve

Last edited:
Cant see how anyone finds the before pic useful.

Looks like a ghosts spunky ectojizz

Ha ha!!
I mean the circles are on top of the lines in the second image, the first image is the standard lines on top of circles or ghost **** as you put it, which was how it was in previous fm's?

Also while your here, how would I go about displaying the actual images insead of attachments?

Yeah they must have changed it, it's now much clearer in my opinion.

After you have uploaded click the little arrow next to the paper-clip icon, you need to 'go advanced' to see this icon.

You then select the file name you wish to place in your post, and it will appear in the current location of the cursor.

There is a little problem with the selection box being a plain white box atm, it should list the file names, but just click in the box and the image will appear

Oh ok, quite dissapointed with that, was hoping it was a bug or something had gone wrong, guess I will have to get used to it, I prefered it the old way as in the 1st image.

Thanks for your help.

It is a bug, you're pass accuracy after the update is horrible, look at the keepers passes. The bug is that keepers don't distribute it short, I have goalkeeper collect on and he lumps it up the park, loses possession and I concede pointless goals.

Imo the passing in the second image is worse because i was using a more direct attacking style tactic, where as the first image was using a much shorter possessive style.

Was more concerned with why the format has changed to circles over the lines after the update, I was surprised nobody has really mentioned it.

Im getting old and I don't like change! :-(

It is a bug, you're pass accuracy after the update is horrible, look at the keepers passes. The bug is that keepers don't distribute it short, I have goalkeeper collect on and he lumps it up the park, loses possession and I concede pointless goals.

Your team must suck if you concede every time you lose possession. Why don't you just set your goalkeeper to short passes if it's such an issue?

Why don't you just set your goalkeeper to short passes if it's such an issue?

The bug is that people are setting the keeper to distribute the ball short/to a defender and they are not doing so, instead just lumping it down the pitch, which can be quite annoying.

I am told it's being looked at though. :)

The bug is that people are setting the keeper to distribute the ball short/to a defender and they are not doing so, instead just lumping it down the pitch, which can be quite annoying.

Pahahaha, that does sound annoying! I didn't realise as I keep my goalkeeper settings to default.

Pahahaha, that does sound annoying! I didn't realise as I keep my goalkeeper settings to default.

I generally try and play with a dirty direct approach, so it doesn't affect me either lol.

Tbh 250 passes in a game looks stupidly unrealistic.

Not it's not. Everton v Liverpool passing stats from Sunday

Everton 400
Liverpool 314

He means by one person. Check the figures in the first picture, Scholes attempts over 250 passes.

Not it's not. Everton v Liverpool passing stats from Sunday

Everton 400
Liverpool 314

Should of been clearer, I meant by one person. I regularly watch Barca IRL so I know 800+ passes is more then possible from one team.

Yep I had that problem before the update not sure if its happened after the update havnt really played it...

Tbh 250 passes in a game looks stupidly unrealistic.

Not if you play for Spain against Ireland ;)

To be fair that was against some dead Chinese team with greyed out players.
I did say it was a possession tactic in the 1st picture in real league matches it's about half the passing figures for every player.