Beginners guide to Editing

Hi everyone. I want to create a new nation and language, but i can't change the given names of the languages through the editor. Is there any way to achieve something like this?

you created a language? how?

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

But I did create a new nation one time, using Zaïre. I made Ameland as a country (islands in the Netherlands) and it worked quite good after many, many hours of working on it.

i bought football manager 2009 original version installed it and had to install it Via Steam and i cant find thew editor... where will it be?

It says in the first post:
For Steam users, I've heard its here...
C: Program Files/Steam/Steam Apps/Common/Football Manager/Tools/Data Editor

Hey is there any way that I can make a league playable? In Ireland it goes

1. Irish Premier Division (Playable on game)
2. Irish First Division (Playable on game)
3. Irish Leinster Senior League Premier / Irish Munster Senior League (Not playable)
4. Irish Leinster Senior Division One (Not playable)

Is there any way I can make the Irish low leagues playable?
Thanks

Hey is there any way that I can make a league playable? In Ireland it goes

1. Irish Premier Division (Playable on game)
2. Irish First Division (Playable on game)
3. Irish Leinster Senior League Premier / Irish Munster Senior League (Not playable)
4. Irish Leinster Senior Division One (Not playable)

Is there any way I can make the Irish low leagues playable?
Thanks

how many teams are in each league Finn?

i just added a team into the scottish third division but now when i use the database there are all other countrys except scotland to pick . . any explanation?

It says in the first post:

i have wndows vista and can't find football manager anywhere even on steam. Where do i go to find football manager 09 editor on steam. I have typed in what is says do on my porgram files and the editor doe snot come up. Please help me?

i have gone to my start menu and clicked on program files and gone to steam. I have clicked on steam but i can not find steam apps anywhere on steam. can you please tell me where it is ?

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

thanks i know how to get it now. YEY;)

I have one question, can i make changes in game like this. I am playing with Hull in fifth season so i want some more money, can i add money with this tool?
Hope you understand what i am asking , thx

Hello guy i need some help i created my own team i want to start a new game i choose the database as the one i saved my team now i try to select England league but is not showing its showing all nations but not England help please

Ive followed your instructions i.e. programs-sports interactive-fm09 ... but ther isnt a tools folder in my sports interactive folder ????? why is this?

Hi, Does anyone know how to create 11 players quickly instead of having to go threw everything for everyone all the time?

Thanks in advance (Y)

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

Hello guy i need some help i created my own team i want to start a new game i choose the database as the one i saved my team now i try to select England league but is not showing its showing all nations but not England help please

That's because you have added your team to the league with out taking another team out, you need to go on to leagues in the editor and swap your team for another one :)

Hi, Does anyone know how to create 11 players quickly instead of having to go threw everything for everyone all the time?

Thanks in advance (Y)

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

That's because you have added your team to the league with out taking another team out, you need to go on to leagues in the editor and swap your team for another one :)

the quickest way to add 11 players is to create 11 players and just set their CA and PA (and give them names and DOB's) the computer will generate the rest.

I know this is like considered cheating... but i have done a fair bit and just want to muck about by making histon the best team ever :)

but what is the most you can give a club because... I put their bank balance up to 999 billion :D, haha, anyway and their transfers and wages 9 bill a piece... but i ended up going into adminstration :S what the ****

I am not able to find the Data Editor file on my PC.

I have looked in all the files but nothing.

Does anybody have any clue what I should do?

is this the editor you can change your international kits in cos my england one i got doesnt work if not sorry for going off topic and could sumone send me the link so i can finally do it thx much appreiciated............ matty