Beginners guide to Editing

Ummm i found an easier way to open it :)
Right click on the FM09 Shortcut... then click open data editor, works on Vista :)

does anyone know how to change the cost of players in the editor???I screwed up with my database and need to know this to make it accurate

When i load the game, i do not get the question about which databse i want to load from.

I have tried to reinstall the program, but nothing works. Any ideas?

how do you take off minus points like luton started with -30 ive updated the game to this season but cant manage to find out how.

When i load the game, i do not get the question about which databse i want to load from.

I have tried to reinstall the program, but nothing works. Any ideas?

What do u mean? When you press new game?

How come i start new game with the database i made and it cant find english leagues?

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

Anyone??

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

Plus, i also replaced a team

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

In the editor it shows me in the league i want to be in and i choose another team and press replace again and nothing happens and still shows 23 teams but i think there is suppose to be 22 teams in blue square south

there has to be 22 teams so remove one of the teams from the league

How do i remove one? I try and swap another team with mine but my team is already in the league?

no you don't remove one, you just swap one. when you have a team, you find the league, in the league you go for teams, then select one and click 'swap' at the bottom and change it for the team you want in

But my team is already in there and there is 23 teams and i try and swap with another team and it doesn't do anything

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

Nevermind i done it now

oh well you find your team in the editor, you go to 'competitions', you un-click any competition which is selected there. You go back to the league, then you can take one and swap it for yours ;)

does anyone know how to make players transfer listed or listed for loan? also is it possible to decrease players values?

made my own team need help

ok i made my team put them in blue sqaure prem cant play as them what i need 2 do please help

i wish to Make the Maltese League system! is that possible and please can someone tell me step by step how itz done?

Im updating some loans on the editor and I want to put the option to buy at the end of the loan, but not for a set fee but leave it as negotiable. How can I do this?

when i go onto the editor, the only things i can make are people,retired people and weather.

how can i fix it so that i can make everything thats on the list and not have them greyed out?