Beginners guide to Editing

ok i made my team put them in blue sqaure prem cant play as them what i need 2 do please help

have you took a team from the blue square prem out? to do this choose a team from the blue square prem, go onto competition and un-tick the leagues, then go to the information area and untick nation, you should then be able to play your created team.

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

When i load the game, i do not get the question about which databse i want to load from.

I have tried to reinstall the program, but nothing works. Any ideas?

are you trying to load a created database, if so you may need to download the 3rd patch which can be found on the website. if you have done this have you used wrin rar to extract it?

Last edited:
hia mate great guide
i have been looking on many fm 09 forums but still cant find somethin out
i have seen many stories what people have made where a billionaire has taken over a club
but when i try too put billions in the bank it never works
help would be much apreciated
thanks in advance

hia mate great guide
i have been looking on many fm 09 forums but still cant find somethin out
i have seen many stories what people have made where a billionaire has taken over a club
but when i try too put billions in the bank it never works
help would be much apreciated
thanks in advance

i think you can only put a maximum of 1 billion, which is 999999999, i think ppl get more money by putting their chairman resources to 20, and by making the chairman a "sugar daddy" hope this helps.

Robert, a billion is 1,000,000,000,000

999,999,999 is only one short of one thousand million. ;) A billion is a whole extra 1,000 times!

Here's a question: I've seen all this talk of having to swap teams etc. It's been a while since I edited, but I seem to remember this from before. Is there any way to change the number of teams in a division?

Hi,
Going back to my old FM11 save to have some fun, I realized I could not figure out how to do what I wanted to do, so my question (and it may be a stupid one) is;
I originally created a database, did some minor changes to me team and loaded up a new game. That save is now well into three seasons and I want to make some tweaks to it... but I how do I do this? Is it possible to edit the edited db? If I open up my original db save I see the original tweaks from three seasons ago, so it's not up to date.
Anyone out there have an answer for me?

Cheers!