Beginning of the end for FM Base?

• Thread starter victorhugo4222
  • Start date
  • Replies 9
  • Views 1K
V

victorhugo4222

Have noticed some usual players like ThePav not posting anymore and even some mods who are usally on (liam,Danwolf) don't seem to be on anymore either or at least i haven't saw them. Add that to not testing tactics anymore after spending so long getting the tactic testing league up and running. Is FM Base on the slide? I hope it isnt as it has always been my go to site for anything fm base but i find myself using other sites now more (won't mention names lol)

Just wonder what other posters think?

They've changed managing structure and apart from a couple of months in the beginning, I haven't seen them being even moderately active ( though we can't see whats happening behind the scenes). Its probably the whole situation with this dumb pandemic that's causing this 'despair' even more. Its been long since I've stopped posting in FM part (still occasionally do) and Football Forum is is a quiet place with no football around.
It will probably get better once this s*itfest with the World gets better.

You would think with the pandemic more people would be playing FM which would drive more people to the ite but it seems to have the opposite effect. Not sure why they stopped testing tactics as i would imagine tha would drive people to the site. Though i did point out before when the same person has 16 tactics waiting to get tested and taking up the whole tactic testing page some folk may have went elsewhere as i know that is what i had to do to get mine tested.

If you take a look at this >>> https://steamcharts.com/app/1100600#6m <<< you are right! More people have been playing in last 3 months. But I think most of them don't care about posting it on forum.
I can't tell you anything about tactic testing since I'm no part of it and I'm totally uninformed on that situation.

I've actually played less FM during the pandemic as I'm now helping to work on a 99/00 database

If you take a look at this >>> https://steamcharts.com/app/1100600#6m <<< you are right! More people have been playing in last 3 months. But I think most of them don't care about posting it on forum.
I can't tell you anything about tactic testing since I'm no part of it and I'm totally uninformed on that situation.
Yeah it is probably more casual fans who are playing the last few months. I think when the site went down last year and they lost all previous data they lost alot of returning posters as they lost all tactics etc from previous versions of FM

I've actually played less FM during the pandemic as I'm now helping to work on a 99/00 database
Cm 99/00 Was 1 of my all time fav versions of the game! If i am right you could buy the likes of Zlatan from Malmo, and Aimar and Riquilme still played in Argentina. Saviola was only 17 but a must buy for top teams. And Joe Cole also. I could go on all night the list is endless lol

unknown.png

Yeah Saviola is there

Squad littered with talent! Yepes, Placente, Sorin, Cuevas, Ledesma. Signed so many of those players!

Due to availability of FM groups in social networking platforms, I feel few people are using those groups. But not sure what's going on with those who were regular posting stuff here.