Behinde the Scene's Chelsea/Racist Sun

Morris

Reaction score
Have a look at this article thought it was quiet interesting and funny, was reading it in The Sun this morning. Also When looking at the pictures I saw something wrong with it? Can you see it aswell?

Yep they have posted a picture of Carlton Cole, Joe Cole and Frank Lampard and put at the bottom Essien :| .

Racism!!! :p This is not the first time they have done it either, I remember last year they had a massive picture of Claude Makalele and said it was Essien underneath. :yikes: Gheeze. I dunno what to say? Once is a mistake but twice? It not an easy mistake to make they look completly different. I'm sure the same thing would not happen with Frank Lampard and John Terry. *Forgot to add obviuosly they haven't done it on purpoes.

Last edited:
I don't think its racist in anyway. The reporter may not be an avid football fan and even if hes a casual fan then he may not be able to recognise Carlton Cole because tbh he hasn't played much and isn't a high profile player. Same goes with Essien, even with the high transfer fee he hasn't made a name for himself so if he saw the photo of carlton cole and didn't recognise him then he thought of someone it could of been, its obviously a more obvious choice to pick a black chelsea player because that is a distinctive feature cos he wasn't going to write petr cech was he? Also he may have tried to check who it could be by checking the chelsea website or something but couldn't find Carlton Cole because he is no longer a Chelsea player.

What a completly wank thought,there's probably been a printing mistake or the reporter's a **** (common occurence in the Sun). Of course it wouldnt happen with Terry and Lampard because they are Chelsea's two best players, and recognisable to most people across the country

the only name essien has made for himself is "dirty *******" some of his tackles are ******

I went behind the scene's on a tour at Chelsea {for a school trip of course} and went in those changing rooms :), it was quiet boring and they didnt let you take a picture of the premiership title because they said if you want it done it will cost you like 30 quid :yikes: .

When i went into the changing rooms Mourinho still had his tactic sheet up from a match they played against Wigan, went to take a picture of that and the man ripped them off the wall and said "ohh, dont know what they are still doing there". Tried to get a souvenier but everything was stuck down - even the soap in the shower! {Not that I was going to take it :rolleyes:}

All i can remember from the sheet on the wall is that they had Jason Roberts closly marked or something like that. :|

Last edited:
Why did they have a picture of a West Ham player in a Chelsea article?