Snypar

Reaction score
If I use a tactic, (tactic A) for season 1 and have success so for season 2 I make minor changes and they work, (tactic B) for season 3 can I go back to tactic A, or do I have to constantly make minor changes?

I think you'll be fine just switching back to tactic A

The AI do not figure out your tactics, it's not that clever.

How can you explain much worse results in second/third season with same tactic? And what does the AI stand for?

Artificial Inteligence . after one or two seasons the AI figurs out to beat your tactics

Artificial Inteligence . after one or two seasons the AI figurs out to beat your tactics

No, this just isn't true.

Poor results in the later seasons are simply down to motivation. I used the exact same tactic until 2022 and my results got better each year, why wasn't I found out?

No, this just isn't true.

Poor results in the later seasons are simply down to motivation. I used the exact same tactic until 2022 and my results got better each year, why wasn't I found out?

Sorry mate, that is just what happens to me, that's all, dont get upset ..

I always thought it could predict the way we're playing , but If it doesn't, all the better for me xD

I thought it had found me out. Im not very experienced though as i have only played like 3 seasons in one save(Liverpool) and now half a season on my new one(sugar daddy Xerez). In my Liverpool save though i played the first season using one tactic with good-superb morale, apart from one or two subs/reserves. Then about a third of the way into my second season i started struggling a lot more and not dominating possession as easily as i had been. I changed my tactic abit and performances picked up again.

As i said Im not too experienced so I cant really comment much but just wanted to post my experiences.

I don't know, I have read at many places that the AI may "adapt" to it. Anyway, the solution is always very simple - adjust your tactics very slightly, like altering a role or duty or two. Then there is morale. Of course, it could be just a myth.