Being offerd new and better jobs ?

Drew9

Reaction score
Well im in my 4th season with Newcastle, i've completely renovated not only the team and squad but the club also expanding the stadium aswell as bringing in some brilliant young players. I've finished 10th 4th and then i won the Premier League and also won the Champions League in the same season. What i dont understand though is that i havent been offerd any jobs by a bigger club or even a national side ? Anyone have any suggestions or are you like me a little frustrated about this in your game also ? replys will be appreciated. cheers.

yes I never get to many job offers either, got one from Barca then 4 years ago. Winning a lot, never got any other job offer but most of the time i don't mind because staying with one team for a long time is rather good. But I guess you just gotta be a little lucky. And if you really want to leave you can break your contract and apply for jobs

Ive only ever been offered jobs when i started off as a lower team and wom a few things with them , not sure if you only get offered jobs when you are viewed as an up and coming manager , but thats what i seems like to me.

In 4th season, iv been offered a few international jobs (currently managing spain) and some mid-table premiership teams (currently west brom)

my 1st season with hull city finished 12th i got offered the west ham job turned it down of course

I was Spurs in season 1, won the Uefa Cup League cup and finished in the top 4, in the september in the 2nd season i was offerd the Liverpool job, i accepted and have won 5/6 games to date :D

i think its when you start the game and how you set your game experience.. i tried to set mine as a sunday league footballer... never been offered a job to date.. there was one time i won the world cup with england neither was i offered a job. try setting your past experience as an international footballer when starting a game. it helps a little

wanna play me on fm09 my hamachi is pembo3000 no pw

YEH OFFF TOPIC DURRRRR

n yeh i dont get many offers has 4-5 since playing fm09 but i think you have to really dominate with your team then you might get a few more

I got only offered the Ghana Job twice i accepted it once got in the 1/4 of world cup, then i resigned ( i coundnt be asked to play ) then later on they offered me the job again said no lol :p

I just got offered the Greece Job..going to turn it down tho :p

Last edited:
2nd season i got offered brazil job i accepted and then got bored so i resigned. Brazil then offered me the job 3times after that..