Gary George

Reaction score
I use 4-3-2-1 formation with the wide players as IF Instead of wingers because never seems to work, Well i've been in League 2 for 2 seasons and best Position is 13th cant seem to do any better My tactics Fluid Attacking Short Passing More Expressive Zonal Marking. LB(S) CB's(D) RB(S) LCM(A Playmaker) CM(S) RCM(S) RF-LF(A) ST (A Complete forward) If you have any ideas let me know thanks.

My concern is that your players cant handle a fluid approach. Here all players needs to be able to both Defend aswell as build up attacks. Better then to use a Rigid approach, perhaps play with Counter when wanting to punish teams attacking you and use a Possession based Control approach ( using possession shouts and playing wider) when facing teams sitting deep against you .

Thanks for that Does anyone use there own training schedules or use the ones that are already there?

go 4-4-2 diamond im with liverpool and im doing really good with it ive used it for 2 seasons now and ive won one season and im near the end of me secound and im top

go balanced standard default default default default default then float crosses and then default and then normal normal sometimes try them and let me no how it works for you

Thanks for that, Ill give it ago. Anymore help will be great for everyone looking :)