MrStu01

Reaction score
So after an unsuccessful spell trying to manage Blackburn in my last hurrah story i have decided to move to foreign pastures. This story is based on a lot of responses i have had to polls i launched where people have shown interest in a Rayo Vallecano story so here it is (using pr0s transfer update)

200px-Rayo_Vallecano_logo.svg.png

images

Moore arrives in Madrid
Today Englishman Stuart Moore arrived in Madrid to finalise talks leading to him becoming manager at Rayo Vallecano. Ahead of visiting Campo de Futbol de Vallecas, Moore stopped to talk to some local press stating simply that this new challenge would be his last for a while possibly hinting at a long term goal in the gaffers mind.

Rayo Vallecano Factfile
Founded: 1924
City: Madrid
Nicknames: Vallecanos
Capacity: 14,708
Colours: White with Red Stripe (home)
Black with Red Stripe (away)

View attachment 380228 View attachment 380229 View attachment 380230

So Moore's task is clear. Build Rayo into a Spanish force and in an early morning press conference Stuart laid out his goals for the club.

Goals
- Improve Youth Facilities and Recruitment
- Sign a striker
- Reshape the Backroom Staff and Upgrade Training

So how will the new boss deal with pre-season? Stick with us as we follow the Vallecano journey

Last edited:
Nice start buddy looking forward to this, keep at it!

Following his employment in July 2012, Stuart Moore has been working tirelessly to put his stamp on Rayo Vallecano. SO how is he getting on?

Season 2012/13
August

Pre-Season

28.7.2012 (a) FC Wacker Innsbruck 3-2 Rayo Vallecano

A very tight game in which Rayo were edged out by some sloppy defensive work. A 4-2-4 style formation made the vulnerabilities more evident.

4.8.2012 (a) TSV Hartberg 5-1 Rayo Vallecano
A very poor display with some key players rested Rayo never looked in this match and players struggled to motivate themselves as they were torn apart. A shameful result not easily forgotten by staff or fans

7.8.2012 (a) SC Austria Lustenau 2-3 Rayo Vallecano
The first pre-season victory for Rayo resulted in a change in tactic to a 4-1-3-2 and also the return of key players such as Tamudo and Baena

11.8.2012 (a) Segoviana 0-3 Rayo Vallecano
A good display to end pre-season as Rayo prepared to return home. New signing Libor Kozák impressed scoring twice while Rayo also paraded Javier Parades who joined from Zaragoza

Liga BBVA
18.8.2012 (a) Elche 1-2 Rayo Vallecano
Kozák (34) Galeano (75)
A very even game which could have gone either way. Rayo took advantage of the chances coming their way from set-pieces for Galeano to grab the winning goal.

27.8.2012 (h) Rayo Vallecano 1-3 Espanyol
Kozák (44)
Despite an even game with chances both ends Christian Stuani proved too powerful for the Vallecano defence to deal with. Kozák hit a goal back just before HT but they were unable to force an equaliser and Sergio Garcia scored a brilliant 27yard lob to secure the win.

Transfer Window
View attachment 380518
A transfer summary of Rayo Vallecano's business. Some good signings arriving especially striker Libor Kozák however Moore is very disappointed they were unable to sell any players to regenerate income. Despite offering many names to other clubs only loans were agreed.

View attachment 380519
A look at Kozák's stats

View attachment 380520

Other News
View attachment 380521 View attachment 380522
SO Atletico Madrid man Sául has got injured after making an impressive debut. The injury keeps him out most of the season so the question on everybody's lips will be is he worht keeping in the squad? Or send him back to Atletico?

Club in Crisis!

So into his 2nd month in charge Stuart Moore is already feeling the pressure as the club have hit a slump in form and this in no small part has been down to the clubs crippling injury crisis. Currently 7 first team stars are out of action plus others from an already thin youth squad.

View attachment 380631

View attachment 380632 View attachment 380633 View attachment 380634

View attachment 380635 View attachment 380636 View attachment 380637

With the injuries piling up and a small average quality squad at his disposal how long before Moore faces the dreaded axe which came his way at Blackburn? Can his squad stand the fight of La Liga? It looks ominous

Following.
Nice transfers and good results.
Shame about about the injury crisis

Following.
Nice transfers and good results.
Shame about about the injury crisis

Unfortunately results have taken a turn for the worse with the injury crisis. Hope it turns around

Rayo Sack Moore!
Into November and despite wins against Almeria and a cup win on the back of a 6 game losing streak the Rayo board have made the decision to terminate Moore's employment.

(sorry i was unable to do a last update was hoping to prepare the next couple months at once. Seems nobody wants me to run a last story on here as i keep getting the boot)

Maybe should run the first couple of seasons and write the story on your computer then start posting here safe in the knowledge you haven't been sacked?

go with a nice easy team first then try a Liverpool or a Newcastle one and see how you do and also this is a must play the first 6 months of a save first before creating a story and just take a few screenshots then if it goes bad you havent wasted time making a story and if its going good then make one then. thats what i do :D

Maybe should run the first couple of seasons and write the story on your computer then start posting here safe in the knowledge you haven't been sacked?

yeah definitely a good idea mate. Tbh they have just been random attempts i was hoping would pay off as i got long term save but will consider another sometime

go with a nice easy team first then try a Liverpool or a Newcastle one and see how you do and also this is a must play the first 6 months of a save first before creating a story and just take a few screenshots then if it goes bad you havent wasted time making a story and if its going good then make one then. thats what i do :D

haha is there an easy team to be though? Yeah definitely worth playing longer in before i do anything i think just seemed to be a cool save so thought id update early

Jeezo - I saw a Rayo story and thought that would be interesting and to see how it ended was a shock!!!!

I dont agree with the theory of playing a season or two and then starting a story - the likes of myself, Sam91 and Stonecold definately dont do that although others might.

Having said that I did some online streaming with Newcastle - finished 3rd first season and almost won the league and got sacked by xmas in 2013 - the first time i have ever been sacked lol

Jeezo - I saw a Rayo story and thought that would be interesting and to see how it ended was a shock!!!!

I dont agree with the theory of playing a season or two and then starting a story - the likes of myself, Sam91 and Stonecold definately dont do that although others might.

Having said that I did some online streaming with Newcastle - finished 3rd first season and almost won the league and got sacked by xmas in 2013 - the first time i have ever been sacked lol

I rekon it was tactical choices on my part because squad overall has some talent and i added to it. But maybe i will try again soon. Yeah my Kyiv save has been going strong its just hard knowing what i wana do until FM14. Hopefully next time around i wont be sacked wherever it might be

no i meant play a few months to see how it goes for not as experienced FM players like me and others who sometimes start stories and do one update goes badly or lose interest then it stops like i USED to as see so many stories started one update and done and i thought if he started up and saw how it goes then he could start a story and as he gets better then start doing it from the start :)

no i meant play a few months to see how it goes for not as experienced FM players like me and others who sometimes start stories and do one update goes badly or lose interest then it stops like i USED to as see so many stories started one update and done and i thought if he started up and saw how it goes then he could start a story and as he gets better then start doing it from the start :)

True. Duno where i would start right now haha but got time still. ANy nice easy teams you recommend

True. Duno where i would start right now haha but got time still. ANy nice easy teams you recommend

well i had a fulham story out a few weeks ago and won the league first season ( check it out ) and you only need a few signings and you can finish top 6 easy also i really enjoyed my Doncaster save on LFC Marshall update tho as they have a pretty good squad and give you around £7M to spend and nice wage budget i decreased my transfer budget so got more wage brung in frees like Lee Camp, David Bentley, Amir Zaki and then got Maupay cos Maupay & Championship = GOD.
so there my suggestions.

well i had a fulham story out a few weeks ago and won the league first season ( check it out ) and you only need a few signings and you can finish top 6 easy also i really enjoyed my Doncaster save on LFC Marshall update tho as they have a pretty good squad and give you around £7M to spend and nice wage budget i decreased my transfer budget so got more wage brung in frees like Lee Camp, David Bentley, Amir Zaki and then got Maupay cos Maupay & Championship = GOD.
so there my suggestions.

Loved the Fulham save bt cheers for help and advice guys