FreakDJ

Reaction score
Is Belgium a top dog in your save? In my save they won the World Cup in the first season and are ranked highly in the world and their u21 and u19 teams are also world class as all their squads are beating the likes of Germany, England, Italy, etc.
Is it just my save or is Belgium a top team in everyone save?

Top team IRL bro

I got a 1000 bet on they get semis of next world cup

thats some strange world cup, but suprisingly refreshing to see big names not getting through, unrealistic as it is (H)

In my game they didn't even make the playoffs. Then again, my World Cup was weird.

View attachment 401937

AUSTRALIA TOPPING THE GROUP! We're going to rocked IRL though (I think the 6-0 losses to both Brazil and France are indicative of that). Mind you, we have a new manager now so we shall see.

On topic, Belgium have an awesome squad, I would expect them to do REALLY well next year

Top team IRL bro

I got a 1000 bet on they get semis of next world cup

They lack experience IMO because of how young their squad is overall.
Just look at PSV, very talented squad but were knocked out of CL by a more experienced Milan squad.

I'm very excited for our national team (Belgium) on the coming WC.
On the other hand, we do miss a cold-killer striker that scores with his eyes closed.
Benteke and Lukaku just are not on that level (yet?)

Lukaku is seriously underrated, the guy is a beast.

Update for my save- They dropped down to 7th in rankings since last WC win(2014). Their team still is looking young and strong, with good up-coming youths from their youth squads ( and i got a nice regen who is a constant in their youth set-up :) )

Off topic: I've seen Jamaica reach the WC final in FM 13, and Nigeria being no. 1 in FIFA ranking.

Last edited:
I won the world cup in 2014 and euro 2106 with belgium, have an unbelievable team

How far were you into the save? What year was it?
The Jamaica was pretty far, i don't know for sure because i tend to delete a lot of saves. The Nigeria no. 1 is in 2017 ( current save :D )

Won EUROS and finished runner up (1-2 to Spain) with them in FM13 at the first attempt and quickly achieved no 1 in the world quite quickly. I expect in FM14 they are better so ...

Belgian players in FM14 are quality. Signed a Belgian HOYD to bring in my youth, in hopes he will bring in a quality Belgian who will be a future star for the Belgium National Team. I already got 2 quality ones that are on the U-19 team setup for now. Trying to develop them to the best of my ability.

I've gone far in some saves, but I haven't seen Jamaica up there in the top. That's awesome! Haha.

I want to see Tahiti in the top ten! That would be odd to see.