Belgium - The Football World's Next Superpower!

CharlieHouse

Reaction score
View attachment 465714

Belgium National Team

Belgium are a world class team who have amazing young players but they lie 55th in the Fifa World Rankings why you ask? Answer is no one knows now my job is to get them from outside the top 50 to into the top 10 and to that number 1 spot which everyone dreams of. They have wonder kids like Eden Hazard, Axel Witsel And Romelu Lukaku.

View attachment 465713

This where we are! We are much better than the teams surrounding us!

View attachment 393530

He Will Be Our Main Man!

View attachment 465712

He Remains Our Leader!

View attachment 465711

The Quest Begins!!

View attachment 465708

Belgium National Team

Friendly

View attachment 465707

We were expected to get thrash but we dominated and should of won by more! A great start!

View attachment 393545

Brazil 2014 World Cup Qualifiers

View attachment 465705

We Kick-off Our Campaign Despite Being Highly Tipped To Lose!

View attachment 465704

A Win Here As Expected!

View attachment 465703

A Comfortable Win But We Should Of Kept A Clean Sheet!

View attachment 465702

We Demolished Bottom Of The Group Wales! Yes That's Right Four Goals For Benteke!

World Cup Qualifiers Group

View attachment 465699

Even though when I took the job we weren't expected to qualify this is nice to see but i expected to top the group if i'm honest!

Friendly

View attachment 465700

We Demolished Them In The Friendly!

Fifa World Rankings

View attachment 465697

When I took Charge we were ranked 55th in the world but already we have managed to climbed to 28th in the Fifa World Rankings!

Best Performing Players So Far!

View attachment 465694

Eden Hazard has been a machine scoring the goals and getting bags of assists!

View attachment 465693

Christian Benteke is our goal scoring machine!

View attachment 465692

Kevin Mirallas brought him into the team and he has been amazing and cemented his place in the team!

View attachment 465691

Vincent Kompany has been our rock at the back!

A Great Start To My Reign As Manager!​

A Very Nice Start.
Have played with Belgium and was Semi Finalist in the World Cup Losing to Germany...Thrashed Brazil the Hosts 3-0 in the Round of 16's...
Have a Look at Jelle Vossen as for your 3rd Striker, Nainogolan for the Def Mid Role who is Better than Defour.
And after the World Cup, Start Calling up Massimo Bruno, Bernard Malanda and Kaminski...they would have Developed well by then...
Won the Euro 2016 with Belgium and Lukaku was my Main Man then...

Good Luck

Belgium are interesting but get boring quite soon: comfortably qualified for WC then was losing finalist to Spain, became top team in world, won WC all in quick succession - got bored. Awesome players - only weak spot (if at that) is fb/wb position - though de bock and malanda esp are quite decent.