Bellamy rules out European move

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 37
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Wales' Manchester City star Craig Bellamy tells the BBC World Service he could be playing for Cardiff City next season.

More...

I'm pretty sure Cardiff fans all have white pants now !

I'm sure he wouldn't reject any move. How long has he been at City now? Must be expecting a move as he can't stay at a club for more than a few years.

He should go on loan to Cardiff and bang in the goals for them.

After the disappointment of the Playoff finals,they'll definately want some firepower upfront - Bellamy can give that.

I am not sure however as to if Cardiff can afford his wages though.They are in financial turmoil and it would be a massive hurdle to pay his wages every week for him.

City would have to accomodate his wages and allow him to go on loan to Cardiff for the rest of the season so that he can get more first team football.

He was quite sly in saying that he wouldn't play for another team in England or in a European league though :$

He is not really going to Cardiff. He can come back to West Ham if he wants.

Plus Man City will go on another mad spending spree and maybe buy some more strikers.. shame though i think Bellamy is a tad too good for the fizzy pop league "/

I really dont want him to leave, he was our best player other than tevez last year

Wait, don't Cardiff have financial problems?

How are they going to afford Bellamy's wages?

Hate bellamy with a passion but what a sensational signing this would be for Cardiff.

If he was to go to any Championship team it would be Q.P.R, as they can probably pay the wages.

Bellamy is not a fool.I cannot see him dropping a division. QPR are not fools, they will not pay his wages.

Bellamy is nearly 31. He's had 8 different clubs so i'm sure he has enough money. Maybe a move near to his family is what he wants and im sure someone off Bellamy's class could move Cardiff or Swansea out off that league, (with also there current squad)

Disagree.

In what way are QPR fools?
Bellamy is nearly 31. He's had 8 different clubs so i'm sure he has enough money. Maybe a move near to his family is what he wants and im sure someone off Bellamy's class could move Cardiff or Swansea out off that league, (with also there current squad)

Bellamy would rather have money than live in Wales. Who would want to live in Wales?

Back