Bellamy rules out European move

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 37
  • Views Views 1K
In what way are QPR fools?

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

Bellamy would rather have money than live in Wales. Who would want to live in Wales.

Bellamy's family thats who :D and was also where he was born

In what way are QPR fools?
Well look at the number of managers they've sacked with their awfully high expectations.

Paulo Sousa for example, was a good manager for them and sacked for a poor reason.

Well look at the number of managers they've sacked with their awfully high expectations.

Paulo Sousa for example, was a good manager for them and sacked for a poor reason.
Luigi Di Canio

3 I believe, but QPR have never had a manager last for a decade so that point is largely invalid.

Not really, it strengthens my point - that QPR are fools for letting managers go too easily.

Not really, it strengthens my point - that QPR are fools for letting managers go too easily.

Some teams historically have managers for long periods of time such as West Ham and Man United whilst other teams such as QPR don't. It doesn't make you foolish to replace managers. Chelsea 'trade in' their manager every two years and just won the double. Arsenal however...

Anybody that is born in Wales escapes as soon as they make it rich or even get a job :P. LOL

Haha. NO.

Cardiff aint that skint anymore dont forget we'll be out of debt next court case. And have more money from DG. Obviously not enough for his wages. But hes been stated on interview today he'd be interested on moving to Cardiff. :)

Some teams historically have managers for long periods of time such as West Ham and Man United whilst other teams such as QPR don't. It doesn't make you foolish to replace managers. Chelsea 'trade in' their manager every two years and just won the double. Arsenal however...

It does make them fools if they judge a good manager on a small period of time, if they gave more time to these people then it's very possible that they could have found themselves in a better position this year than they are at the moment. So how is that not a foolish decision?

Anyway we are going off topic, you can have your opinion and I'll have mine.

I would welcome Bellamy at Newcastle again, but its never going to happen.

He can re-join the Toon if he wants, as long as it costs nothing :P

Back