Bellamy to join Cardiff on loan

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 47
  • Views Views 3K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Craig Bellamy will join Cardiff City on loan on Tuesday, the BBC understands.

More...

Looks like the welshies will be wrongly in the premiership next year.

Was hoping he would come to us but at least this means Dembele will definitely come to us now, much younger than Bellamy and similar type of player.

Real coop for Cardiff, I doubt they are paying his wages though.

Man City should be ashamed of themselves he was their best player last season besides Tevez and since they signed a few more players they treat him like dirt, I know he is not the easist player to work with but he didn't deserved to be treated like that, At this stage of his career I think Cardiff is a big step-down for him after seeing how good he played last year

Matt Mills is gonna abuse him at the madejski.. :D

Urm, okay coop for Cardiff if he performs his best.

I dont think they can pay his wages. His wage is as good as complete Cardiff squad's wage bill.

Good enough for premier league and to be part of any team's squad..

Man City should be ashamed of themselves he was their best player last season besides Tevez and since they signed a few more players they treat him like dirt, I know he is not the easist player to work with but he didn't deserved to be treated like that, At this stage of his career I think Cardiff is a big step-down for him after seeing how good he played last year
Although his treatment has been bad, Ashamed?? Not at all. Mancini is using Bellamy to show that Rules is Rules - diss the management and your days are numbered. I actually like the hard-line thats been taken and encourage more of the same.

As for him going home, gd luck to him.

News conference at 3 on SSN.
Done deal.

Although his treatment has been bad, Ashamed?? Not at all. Mancini is using Bellamy to show that Rules is Rules - diss the management and your days are numbered. I actually like the hard-line thats been taken and encourage more of the same.

As for him going home, gd luck to him.

What Rules did he break?

What Rules did he break?
........That was pretty obvious, look at the very next sentence........

They maybe unwritten rules, but rules they are. To often players use the Media to ***** & moan, and YES his treatment was bad, but his response was too, I know money is a factor, but I personally would have released him on a free.....

Show what you're worth, Craig. Much better player than Cardiff, but hopefully he will shine and transfer from Man City to a bigger team next season.

I dont think they can pay his wages. His wage is as good as complete Cardiff squad's wage bill.

Good enough for premier league and to be part of any team's squad..

City are paying his wages, I heard.

Great, the taxpayer paying for Bellamy to go to skint Cardiff. They should not be allowed to have anyone in or out, disgraceful.

Well Played Craig, you said months ago cardiff would be your ideal Location due to family reasons. I cant wait for FM11, i got my 1st champ side.

........That was pretty obvious, look at the very next sentence........

They maybe unwritten rules, but rules they are. To often players use the Media to ***** & moan, and YES his treatment was bad, but his response was too, I know money is a factor, but I personally would have released him on a free.....

Ye but this was while he was getting forced out of the club, Their were no problems before that of which I know

Well Played Craig, you said months ago cardiff would be your ideal Location due to family reasons. I cant wait for FM11, i got my 1st champ side.

same hear he will rip up the championship

Ye but this was while he was getting forced out of the club, Their were no problems before that of which I know

Mancini has always had a problem with Bellamy because Bellamy cant train as intesively as the rest of the squad because of a long term knee injury and Mancini didnt like it.

Back