Belle and Sebastian

Lee

Administrator
Reaction score
You Scottish folk have probably heard of them but I don't think alot of people will have (even though their albums have always done well in the charts). Well anyway they always used to pop up on my Last.fm radio and I always liked their songs so I decided to download a few of their albums and I have to say they're pretty good. They have a nice mellow feel to their music with nice simple lyrics and come highly recommended from me. :)

Also they where voted best Scottish band in 2005 but then again they're only up against rubbish bands like Travis, Franz Ferdinand and The Proclaimers.

So what are you waiting for download some of their songs and if you like them <s>go out and buy them</s> download some more. :D

Belle & Sebastian Last.fm link - clicky

Heard of them ages ago but only started listening to them about last month, they are pretty good.

I've seen Gregor listening to a few of their songs. That's enough to put me off them.

Yea, I think they suck Just like every other Scot band.

Douy said:
Heard of them ages ago but only started listening to them about last month, they are pretty good.

:eek:

Snap

Last edited by a moderator:
Not listened yet but here the new album :

Belle and Sebastian - The Life Pursuit (02/2006)

1. act of the apostle (2:55)
2. another sunny day (4:04)
3. white collar boy (3:20)
4. the blues are still blue (4:09)
5. dress up in you (4:23)
6. sukie in the graveyard (3:00)
7. we are the sleepyheads (3:33)
8. song for sunshine (4:06)
9. funny little frog (3:09)
10. to be myself completely (3:17)
11. act of the apostle ii (4:20)
12. for the price of a cup of tea (3:19)
13. mornington crescent (5:40)

[Links removed. No Piracy]

Last edited by a moderator:
The Life Pursuit is pretty good. :D At the moment my fave track from the album is possibly track 2.

Well said Douy, couldn't have put it any better myself.