Simon B

Reaction score
Hi, I've just started a season with Newcastle and was wondering if you guys could give me some ideas of the best formation to play with Ben Arfa, as i really dont know what's best to use.
Thanks

Hi, I've just started a season with Newcastle and was wondering if you guys could give me some ideas of the best formation to play with Ben Arfa, as i really dont know what's best to use.
Thanks

I started a save with Newcastle a while back, and to be honest, I've found that he gets lost in the AMR slot. I had him as winger attack, and he just didn't do anything, just complained about not playing well. Jonas however is a star at AML. I would put Ben Arfa at AMC, in front of Nolan and Tiote, and subbing in Barton and Smith when needed.

Hope this helps

i started a newcastle season and he was lethal in AMC postion ripped teams apart and linked up with carroll well

If you want him at AMR set him as an inside forward.

Play him as AMC, trequartista role and try to improve his finishing. After that just sit back and watch him score goal after goal for you

hes been amazing for me in amr set as advanced playmaker and cutting inside

AMC - Advanced playmaker Attack. If you play him on the wings, AMR, Inside Forward Attack.