Bendtner could quit Gunners

Cloud~

Reaction score
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,11095_6503634,00+en-USS_01DBC.html

He says the same **** every year. I feel his pain, he feels like he's in the best condition of his career (lol), and to be fair he's improved a lot in terms of finishing (from what I've seen since he came back) but he has to understand this is not the way to go about things. I wish his arrogance would show more in his finishing, he'd be world class.

Oh and the thread title is just the title from skysports, nowhere has he actually said he wants to leave.

Chamakh > Bendtner

Sorry Nic.

I personally don't think he's quite good enough for Arsenal anyway.

Chamakh > Bendtner

Sorry Nic.

I personally don't think he's quite good enough for Arsenal anyway.
Definetely.

However, Wenger obviously sees something in Bendtner, I have no idea what it is though. I reckon we could get 6-7mil easy for Bendtner which would be a massive profit on what we paid for him so there's really no other reason for Wenger to keep him except that he actually thinks he's good :p

When ive seen him play he has been average. I think hes a squad player for a team like arsenal and nothing more. Not to mention Chamakh form and his ability to just fit in Arsenals single striker formation makes him a certainty each week

With Chamakh looking the goods, RVP returning and Wenger wanting to use Walcott as a striker more, Nick is going to get less chances. If he continues to threaten leaving, Wenger won't stand for it and he will be told to go. I couldn't care less if he goes because I would rather see someone like JET who have a bit more to their game. Bendtner just has his height and thats it.

Definatly not good enough for Arsenal, cash in on him i say.

Nic would fit in well with a Bolton or Stoke type of setup, not nearly good enough for the Gooners :p

i think he is a big piece of **** and we should get rid of him, only players that are top quality can be as arogant as him.
funny but on my FM 2011 he aint that bad a player (not top quality but not as **** as in real life)

p.s Vela is very good as attacking midfielder

Last edited:
Well,not too surprised to see this, I think a move away would be good for the lad.As Raikan said he would fit in at Bolton or Stoke,but I dont see Stoke signing him though, they have Fuller and Jones

I'd happily have him, always rated him since seeing him play for Birmingham.

I'd happily have him, always rated him since seeing him play for Birmingham.

Same here. Deffo not top 4 quality but I think he could bag 15 premier league goals a season in the right setup/team.

Would love Bendtner at Fulham, I think he will make it at Arsenal. His probably thinks he is too good to play for us though. Was a steal for Arsenal though, only paid like 85k for him.

Would love Bendtner at Fulham, I think he will make it at Arsenal. His probably thinks he is too good to play for us though. Was a steal for Arsenal though, only paid like 85k for him.
Same. I think he'll make it, but that's heavily based on Wenger's faith in him :p People saying they'd rather see JET given a chance but when Bendtner was JET's age he was ripping up u18s/reserves too.

Definitely overrated in my opinion. He does have a few good games a season but not good enough for arsenal.

In my opinion, he's underrated. He gets all this stick and is one of the best strikers in the Premiership, obviously i'm bias because i love him but, he's a great player.

ahh he is a good player but its hard for him to get into the team with the likes of Rob Van Persie and Chamakh around

i think he is really good.

was talking to my P.E teacher today, who is a spurs fan, whom said he thinks he would definatley get in their starting XI.

i would only keep if he is happy with a squad role.

he a good player who has added finishing to his game

so people back off, he's ours !!!

N'Gog > Bendtner

That's saying something. ;)