Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Win 4 CLeagues

• Liverpool

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
View attachment 465322View attachment 465321

Brought these 2 lads by loan to improve the squad depth in terms of quality and let Reinartz and a young lad going out to gain more minutes.
Fletcher and Ba couldn't play in CL but with them I could select other options for the CL and rotate in the league, maintaining the level. Until now they're proving their value. Let's see the future.

Oh, forgot to say in the preview post. We'll play Manchester United in the quarter finals of the CL. Exciting game for sure!

Quick update after played the Quarter-finals of CL. Here's the first game:

View attachment 465313

So so unlucky on not winning this game. Plenty of opportunities to do that. Much more difficult to the 2nd game.

However...

View attachment 465312

Cracking result!!! The early goal help us keeping Man. Utd away from our goalie. They just never put us into danger. We just were more strong in the extra time and go to the next phase of CL. Amazing, just amazing performance by my lads. Much more than what I was expect.

See you next time!

Last edited:
Hi guys. Me again with the update of the last game of the season. It end in a fashion way with a double win of both Portuguese League and Portuguese Cup. It was an excellent first season! The board renewed my contract and I've opted for a contract of 2 years only. It's better this way, gives me more pressure!
Let's see the final results:

View attachment 465181View attachment 465180View attachment 465179View attachment 465182

A fantastic first season. Won the League comfortably with the best attack and one of the best defenses (something I want to be even better and I'm working on), won the Portuguese Cup which is always a good win, reach the semi's of CL (and receive very important money to balance the finances of the club)where Chelsea were just clever and better than us and in Portuguese League Cup it doesn't matter as this a cup only to rotate the squad.

Here's the 2 games against Chelsea:

View attachment 465178View attachment 465177

I've to be satisfied with my team. Although we didn't manage to take advantage of the sent off in the 1st game, overall it was a good performance. Better luck next year I hope!

My players completed the top-3 of best players in the league. Awesome:

View attachment 465176

Finally this is our best eleven of the past season and best player for supporters (which is more important for me):

View attachment 465175View attachment 465174

And this the end for this season! Hopefully the next one could be even better! Hope you guys liked it as much as I am. Pretend to do 2 more updates today with the youth intake and the new signings for the new season.
Just tell me what you think. All the opinions are welcomed :)

Cheers guys

As promised here are some of the best talents that I have for the future:

View attachment 465172View attachment 465171View attachment 465170View attachment 465169View attachment 465168View attachment 465167View attachment 465166

It wasn't a good year in terms of youth intake. Only Fernando Mendes could be a hot prospect for the future. Happily we've a good junior squad already that can give some good players. I'm working on bring more young talents, specially Portuguese. Hope the next year could be better!

New season! the joy of win so much is already behind our backs and it's time to prepare for a new demanding year. I think I've improve the squad a lot in order to achieve even better things. Normally I don't spend this much, trying to consolidate my finances. But, for this story in order to make this more attractive I think "Why not". So here's my squad for this year:

View attachment 465153View attachment 465151

I'm very happy with my signings and my squad depth. We have a squad full of all rounders (which is something I appreciate), players capable of working for the team and have quality to win in almost every stadium. The buy of Cesc was extremely important to play in AMC role and I think he'll be capable of great things for us. Plus, his coming were very beneficial to our financial department, improving the sells of shirts.
The sells of Gaitan and Anderson (his price increase was a good way to compensate the money used to bring Cesc) give me much money to spent in the way I want.

In the transfers department, there were lots of movements. Benfica has a B and young team full of deadwood. Here's our transfers:

View attachment 465150View attachment 465149View attachment 465148

Brought some quality regens for the future. Here they are:

View attachment 465147View attachment 465146View attachment 465145View attachment 465144View attachment 465143

Hope I can develop their qualities!

Finally here's the list of games already played in the season and the draw of CL. The fact that We are 1st seeders helped us a lot in order to avoid top sides. Much more easier than the group in 1st season, although all teams deserves the same respect and Atletico de Madrid will be a tough side to beat, due to their power to counter-attack and a much improved squad.

View attachment 465142View attachment 465141

View attachment 465140View attachment 465139

These 2 were the best players in the 3 initial games. Shame that Salvio is injured for the next 2 months and can't continue with this great form. Markovic is a young lad with a great future but he has to play more for the team.

Cheers guys. It would be nice to see some feedback and things to improve, change, see, etc. Just tell me something :)