Benitez angered by penalty calls

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 934

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez furious at the decision to deny his side two penalties in their 2-1 Premier League defeat at Tottenham on Sunday.

More...

Well i did watch the game and yeh maybe 1 of them was a penalty but spurs where the better team and deserved to win

Well done Tottenham 1st goal was a beauty

typical rafa... the main point is liverpool didnt deserve anyfink from the game today end of.

maybe the ist shout when voronin was pusshed off the ball maybe

even if spurs deserved to win, they were still blatant pentalties..no matter what

thats football for ya..you win some you lose some.

i still think the top four last season will be the top four this season.

even if spurs deserved to win, they were still blatant pentalties..no matter what

if i was a liverpool fan id be a little bit scared. the did nothing right today and if reina wasent in goal then it would of been a rout.

cjackson11 - You hate everything that has nowt to do with Chelsea i see you saying teams are **** ect ect i mean come on man

if i was a liverpool fan id be a little bit scared. the did nothing right today and if reina wasent in goal then it would of been a rout.

And if Drogba didn't score a lucky cross then Chelsea would have 2 fewer points. So what's your point?

Those were blatant penalties but at the end of the day, the team that wanted it most won... Tottenham played good defending and blacking brilliantly, that referee's performance was poor throughout the match though. Tot's first goal what beautiful, it was the way it was so surely hit and just drove itself into the top corner, magical... Tottenham deserved the win but I feel sorry for Benayoun, the guy played his heart out on that pitch

tottenham look like they'll be a quality side this season. europa league place and good cup runs i would predict.

cjackson11 - You hate everything that has nowt to do with Chelsea i see you saying teams are **** ect ect i mean come on man

not at all the differnce is we deserved to win sat we **** all over hull. liverpool were awfull and their squad is possibly worse then man citys. liverpools starting 11 are good but thats it. i know for a fact i know alot about football and watch and anaylise football alot so im just stating my opinion. i say good players or bad players it just my opinion. if you dont like my opinion then fair enuf dont moan about it ffs.

not 1 liverpool fan can say and mean that they look better then last season.

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

And if Drogba didn't score a lucky cross then Chelsea would have 2 fewer points. So what's your point?

end of the day it happend simple as that and we have 3 points. 3 more points then liverpool facts remember.

Last edited:
We have lost Alonso Got johnson & aquilani i mean durrr lost 1 world class play got 2 so we must be better then last season

yeh ok we will miss alonso but for all we no aluilani can get on that pitch and he could blow us away and he fab but then again he might not its the 1st game of the season anything can still happen

if i remember dident man utd start bad last year and still win

We have lost Alonso Got johnson & aquilani i mean durrr lost 1 world class play got 2 so we must be better then last season

yeh ok we will miss alonso but for all we no aluilani can get on that pitch and he could blow us away and he fab but then again he might not its the 1st game of the season anything can still happen

if i remember dident man utd start bad last year and still win

yer they always seem to start bad but thats called expierence they know what it takes to win the premiership. i just feel loosing alonso is to much thats all, aquilani is injury prone yes but unproven. johnson is a brilliant player and have always liked him, i just feel you have the wrong coach your squad is not good enough simple as that.

OK mate if you say so i am just going to laugh when liverpool come 1st or at least higher then chelsea

i would not call johnson world class. fair enough he went on a beautiful run to win a pen for you but it's a bit hasty to say he is world class.

we'll only now how good aquilani is when he starts playing.

and your logic doesn't always work. arsenal lost two pretty key players yet i would say with the return of fabregas and some of the other players maturing they look a better side.

i would not call johnson world class. fair enough he went on a beautiful run to win a pen for you but it's a bit hasty to say he is world class.

we'll only now how good aquilani is when he starts playing.

and your logic doesn't always work. arsenal lost two pretty key players yet i would say with the return of fabregas and some of the other players maturing they look a better side.

:)

i love you.

OK mate if you say so i am just going to laugh when liverpool come 1st or at least higher then chelsea

at the end of the day u get lets say torres injured who can u replace him with. voronin?n gog?. your bench today with the exeption of benayoun is dreadfull, and a 60 game season takes its toll.

Back