Benitez angered by penalty calls

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 934
Yes ok Torres what if torres gets injured hmmm wasent torres out injured for a while last year ooo yeh and gerrard and who scored the most goals in the league hmmmm

Yes ok Torres what if torres gets injured hmmm wasent torres out injured for a while last year ooo yeh and gerrard and who scored the most goals in the league hmmmm

i never said liverpool wouldnt score did i because that would be foolish to say that. i just said there squad arnt as good as a few in the premiership.

at the end of the day u get lets say torres injured who can u replace him with. voronin?n gog?. your bench today with the exeption of benayoun is dreadfull, and a 60 game season takes its toll.

Your whole argument is pointless, yh liverpool lost but tht one game, you will probaly lose at the lane this year, i think a lot of teams will. chelsea have fluked 2 weeks on the trot, one with a dodgy goal thanks to ballack and the other with drogba mis hit cross, so when there luck runs out and a decision goes against them, you bet not be on hear because people will bring it up.

Your whole argument is pointless, yh liverpool lost but tht one game, you will probaly lose at the lane this year, i think a lot of teams will. chelsea have fluked 2 weeks on the trot, one with a dodgy goal thanks to ballack and the other with drogba mis hit cross, so when there luck runs out and a decision goes against them, you bet not be on hear because people will bring it up.

we have a amzing record against spurs they only beaten us twice in 22 years so im pretty confident. and scoring late on and luck on your side is the mark of champions simple as that.

Dear me, the drama in this thread.

I'll share my input:

COME ON YOU SPURS.

That is all. x

I think that this loss doesn't really prove much for Spurs or Liverpool, nothing ever means anything in early days. Arguing about the opening games is just daft. I mean Stoke beat Burnley and are joint top, that doesn't mean Stoke are going to be clear title challengers this year. Everton got beat 6-1 by a VERY strong Arsenal side, now an Arsenal fan could say this means that they'll win the Prem this year, but it's too early to tell yet (no offense to any Arsenal fans :P)
Once it gets to January time, then you lot can argue away about who'll win the Prem without looking just a bit idiotic :)

to be fair im a liverpool fan and liverpool just didnt get started. when benayoun came on we became more creative i feel he should started instead of babel. maybeon another day the penos would of been given. but cant take any thing away from spurs you outclassed simple as. also you seem to have a great record against us. but never mind still 37 games too go come on liverpool

Back