EnzoMatrix

Reaction score
I have gotten Benjamin Tetteh for free, with my Cambridge save. Question I have now, he was on loan in Belgium, and he was going quite well. To get a workpermit he still needs some time in Belgium. Unlucky for me nobody from Belgium wants to loan him. I offered him to foreign clubs, targeting Anderlicht, Antwerp and Liege.

If it isn't going to happen in Belgium, where can I best put him? is there a country that gives off work permits in shorter periods of time (preferably inside his current contract of 3 years)

I found everybody wants him, but I would prefer Belgium because he only needs 2 more years. Any suggestions?View attachment 98275

Belgium, as far as I'm aware, is the best country to send players for work permits. Ask the board to set up an affiliated club to send players to gain a work permit. If you've been at Cambridge for a few years they'll let you choose a club yourself.

EDIT: Just seen you're only in the year 2020. What league are you currently playing in?

I've done that too. I requested, then I begged, then I threatened to quit. They like their philosophy of creating youngsters themselves. I just want to keep them in the EPL :) (first year in the EPL)

When he became free, I thought it would be a good thing, cause he either will be better by a mile than any of my strikers, or otherwise make me some money.

Perhaps it was a bad move signing him :)

will hope that some Belgium team will try and loan him within the next deadline of 40 days. Otherwise just hope they will pay his salary, he plays well, and Ghana become better ranked.

Last edited:
Hard luck then, I suppose! Keep trying with the affiliation club and loaning out.

If it isn't going to happen in Belgium, where can I best put him? is there a country that gives off work permits in shorter periods of time (preferably inside his current contract of 3 years)

It's not going to be of any use to you now, but I'll leave this tidbit here in case you need it for future saves.

In some Eastern European countries (like for instance Bulgaria) a player only needs three years in order to gain the nationality, which is shorter than Belgium.

.P.S.: For South American (and some North/Center American countries like Mexico and Costa Rica) players choose Spain as a place to bypass work permits as they'll only need two years to gain Spanish nationality.

It's not going to be of any use to you now, but I'll leave this tidbit here in case you need it for future saves.

In some Eastern European countries (like for instance Bulgaria) a player only needs three years in order to gain the nationality, which is shorter than Belgium.

.P.S.: For South American (and some North/Center American countries like Mexico and Costa Rica) players choose Spain as a place to bypass work permits as they'll only need two years to gain Spanish nationality.

Belgium is only 3 years, too.

Really? I thought it was five...
Oh well, I guess I learnt something new today...^^U

1825 days total it says on his screen Mike, think it is 5 years. he needed 700 more days, thats why I was hoping for a team from Belgium.

Nobody from Belgium came, and I wish I had known Bulgaria was 3. Now he went on loan to Nice, France.

I just hope he gets to play internationally, otherwise I think it will be difficult. He won't be to happy to sign a new contract after 3 years of continuous loans in order to make it to 5 years for the work permit