Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
If anyone is managing a League 1 or Championship team and needs a Centre Midfielder who can play along the line of Midfield, I recommend this guy. Available from around 600k, and is a decent player with good stats. Comes from a side called AGF.

Just a thought.

Reaction score
He plays a lot for our national team and is very good but inconsistent. We thought he would turn out better for us. It's a shame that he's stuck in Denmark's second division, because a lot of people thought he was too good for Scandinavian football. I think I had him in FM once and he did OK.

Reaction score
Shame he was shocking in real life for Derby.

Reaction score
Lool Was he.. Never heard of him till he started performing well for me.

Reaction score
Shame he was shocking in real life for Derby.
Yeah he wasn't cut out for the Prem, and that whole team was in dire straights: I think he got dragged down with it. When he loses form and confidence, he's terrible. When he's having a very good day, he's unstoppable.