Calum trying to spend more or less his whole budget on Casillas when he already has Cesar. oO)

Happy I got Casillas, decent bit of business there considering he's the best keeper in the world. Epic numbers on Ronaldo...

Thats CalumE5 lol

Pleased to get Agger + Mascherano on the board. All I can say is lol at Jonesy. The 400m bidget is very challenging! Gutted to miss Llorente and Casillas though.

There's 2 Calum's playing, it was me that bid on Casillas, not the free-spending one :p

So it was. Good deal on Mascherano by the way.

I'll sort the OP out and then put the next round up. :)

what happens when i spend all my money and i dont have 15 players ?

am i out :(

what happens when i spend all my money and i dont have 15 players ?

am i out :(

Then you're a moron, for starters. ;)

People can buy players off you, so that's one way around it.

Very happy with Criscito :) one of my favourite left backs.

Then you're a moron, for starters. ;)

People can buy players off you, so that's one way around it.

Youll have to sell people for money an buy average players off people. 1 Minute Ago 01:52 AM

:) OK i wont be selling Wesley S for under 50Million

Youll have to sell people for money an buy average players off people. 1 Minute Ago 01:52 AM

Unfortunately Calum, people know you're desperate for money. They won't be as desperate to get Sneijder as you are for money. So yeah, they can more or less dictate how much they buy him for. :D

No-one again. Some silly money still being thrown around though.

People do really need to calm down on the spending. A couple of people who have a shortage of players with hardly any money left...

The 'extra player bid' will be implemented from the next round onwards. :)

EDIT:

I have sold
Sneijder For 40 Million pounds to GodCubed

Last edited:
The trading/selling round is open at all times. So people can trade or whatever whenever they want. Just give me a shout. :)

Round will be up shortly.

W. Sneijder: Calum > GC for 40 mil.

Heh, pleased with that bit of entrepreneurship. ^^)

EDIT:

I have sold
Sneijder For 40 Million pounds to GodCubed

---------- Post added at 02:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 AM ----------

You cheeky little ****** Godcubed. Impressively quick.

Seems GodCubed has got in and nicked a world class player. Will edit him in the OP now. Well done GodCubed. :)

Dammit, my cheeky bid of 31 wasn't good enough :p Ahh well, I've not got enough players to be throwing 40m around.

Heh. I refer you, JK, to the post I made basically pushing Calum into it. What I said was true, though. I almost feel bad for making Calum take a 35 mil loss, but hey, hard ball needs to be played sometimes. ;)

CalumE5 said:
Dammit, my cheeky bid of 31 wasn't good enough :p Ahh well, I've not got enough players to be throwing 40m around.

I offered 35 at first. 31 would've been absolute highway robbery. :p