Biddies sent. Pretty confident and happy about my squad so far without overbidding :)

Looking forward to the later rounds without both Calums :)

I resent that accusation :mad: I'll have at least 3 more players than Calum, JK and Jonesy :) :p

Bids sent. Limiting myself now (A)

EDIT: Just checked, Dan you hypocrite, you've only got 1 player more than me and have spent 31.1m so far! I am happy to observe that I'm nowhere near the worst player with bids :)

Last edited:
EDIT: Just checked, Dan you hypocrite, you've only got 1 player more than me and have spent 31.1m so far! I am happy to observe that I'm nowhere near the worst player with bids :)

Lets be honest, if we're looking for bad bids we should look the way of the other Calum. :p

Waiting on Jonesy and Alex :)

results tonight/tomorrow Ben ?

as i understand you may want to watch a certain football match tonight ;)

Haha, tonight if I get Jonesies bids :)

Hurry up Jonesy :(

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

Ben any news on results mate ? :)

He's watching us! Liking our posts! He's in this thread!

I hate you Jonesy. :'(

Jonesy is not bidding, results would have been up but I have had problems with my laptop. Results will be up tonight, sorry for the delay lads.

---------- Post added at 02:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

Goalkeepers:

Manuel Neuer - FC Schalke
Sam: £45m
Mally: £38m​

David Opsina - OGC Nice
AussieOchoa: £24.2m
Nixon: £17.2m​

Defenders:

Maicon - Inter Milan
Calum: £46m
Dan: £37.2m​

Thiago Silva - AC Milan
AussieOchoa: £28.6m
GodCubed: £25m​

Jamie Carragher - Liverpool
Sam: £30m
Dan: £15.3m​

Mapou Mbiwa - Montpellier
UNSOLD​

Patrice Evra - Manchester United
Nixon: £32.2
GodCubed: £25m​

Midfielders:

Michael Essien - Chelsea
Sam: £45m
Kris: £35m​

Riccardo Montolivo - Fiorentina
Mally: £34m
GodCubed: £30m​

Danny - Zenit
Nixon: £24.2m
Mally: £24m​

Gervinho - Lille
GodCubed: £28.5m
AussieOchoa: £26.4m​

Franck Ribery - Bayern Munich
Kris: £45m
Dan: £43.2m​

Forwards:

Karim Benzema - Real Madrid
Kris: £30m
NONE​

Hulk - FC Porto
Sam: £50m
Dan: £44m​

Marouane Chamakh - Arsenal
AussieOchoa: £27.3m
Mally: £26m​

Bargain of the round - Either Benzema or Evra, both went for decent prices, great players too.​

Overbid of the round - Jamie Carragher for £30m, I'm his biggest fan, but ****** ****.​

Sorry about the lateness, next list will be up soon, OP will also be updated soon. :)

Last edited:
OMG I was going to bid on Samuel and M'Bwia but I thought someone would bid higher, **** mann