joepane

Reaction score
I've just started a new season with Spurs, but don't think Crouch is that brilliant. I was thinking of selling him, and getting either Darren Bent or Gabby Agbonlahor to replace him.

But which one, and is it a good idea selling him? 8-|

Get Gabby out of the two. Id let Crouch go hes a good player, not brilliant tho.

Btw are you looking for an English striker only cause those two are gonna cost and you can get a much better foreign striker for the price Gabby/Bent will cost you.

Get Gabby out of the two. Id let Crouch go hes a good player, not brilliant tho.

Btw are you looking for an English striker only cause those two are gonna cost and you can get a much better foreign striker for the price Gabby/Bent will cost you.

Someone who could work well with Defoe, ideally English yeah :)

It has to be Gabby, play him as a poacher - target man with run on to ball instructions. It's sick!

If your inclined to sell do not replace with one of those two. They are too similar to Crouch. You need a target man or someone with more strength than those two to play with Defoe.

Someone who could work well with Defoe, ideally English yeah :)

Maybe Welbeck or Delfouneso then?

Sam Vokes is also decent on my game.

But there are non english players like Lukaku, Necid, Lacina Traore, Llorente, Jo(surprising but he does well) and Seleznyov who looks really good.

Last edited:
Didn't realise you wanted to play him with Defoe, you will want to look for a player like Oscar Cardozo, he is sick on FM and costs about £10m

I would keep Crouch either as back-up or retrain him as a centre half.

I've seen him play well there for Tottenham.

Play him as a supporting Target Man to Defoe and JD as a poacher.That works well for me.

get darren bent i got him to fin top goal scorer with sunderland with 25goals lol

another decent english striker:

Matt Derbyshire - Olympiakos

but i would keep Crouch and Defoe, maybe bring in Bent out of the ones you have suggested, as mentioned above, Nathan turns out pretty great too, maybe get him and rotate him and get Defoe to tutor him etc for a season or two and then sell Crouch, he is good for a season or two :D