Neeeko

Reaction score
I am loosing patience with him! Playing at 4-2-3-1,all of my other strikers can score using this tactic, I've tired playing him as CF and TM, changed the crossing settings etc., but he just can't score!!

Anyone have any advise on how they made him score?

I'm thinking trying a 2 striker formation to see if he works better with a partner, but angry I would have to change my formation just for him.

Going to try sell him in the summer window (1st season) but worried no one will make an offer if he doesn't perform for us.

HELP!

I had a similar issue with Andy Carroll in my FM16 West Ham save.
What I found work for me was not trying to force him to be my main goal scoring threat. I put more effort on getting my midfielders and inside forwards to score and put Carroll on a supporting duty.
I would then praise him in games where he was winning a lot of headers, holding up the ball and playing others in, making him feel like he was contributing even when the goals weren't flowing, this helped his confidence and the goals eventually came.
Also putting him on supporting duty seemed to make him not sit so close to defenders and therefore gave him an extra yard or 2 in and around the box to head/pass/shoot.

I got him after the first season with Newcastle and he was shocking. He started great and scored 2 bicycle kicks and I thought "wow, he's gonna take us to the next level". He did, just the next level down. He had an awful attitude too, kept disagreeing with everything I said, even when everyone else agreed. I got him for 9.5m and sold him the next summer for 15m.

He started 9 games for me (3 in the league), with a further 6 sub appearances (6 in the league), scoring just 3 with an average rating of 6.77. Pretty much anyone was better than him.

Loaned him to Villarreal in January where he scored 8 in 17 league games. In the summer I sold him for a pathetic £7.25m to Roma where he's made, so far, 5 sub appearances with 0 goals at an average rating of 6.5.

Benteke is a useless lump.

Ok, I'm defiantly going to sell him in the summer so I've got two options:

1) Loan him in the January transfer window
2) Keep him in the team and try play him for a few games

Which one would give me the best chance of a good bid in the summer transfer window?
If I keep him in the first team he'll probably get a low rating so then many teams won't want him come the summer. But then again, the same could happen if I loan him?

Ok, I'm defiantly going to sell him in the summer so I've got two options:

1) Loan him in the January transfer window
2) Keep him in the team and try play him for a few games

Which one would give me the best chance of a good bid in the summer transfer window?
If I keep him in the first team he'll probably get a low rating so then many teams won't want him come the summer. But then again, the same could happen if I loan him?

i would loan him out, with the other team option to buy. also lowers your payroll.