Benzema and Ribery detained by police

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know why this is under 'England'. Even so - get in there lads! Filthy devils ;)

"She was over the age to have intercourse but just you have to be over 18 to be a prostitute in France."

THIS is how they will both avoid jail. Inevitably they will pay her to say she wasn't 'working' at the time

complete disgrace they are as bad as john terry and ashley cole maybe even worse

No, the age of consent in France is only 15.

But if you are 18+ and they arent isnt it *** with a minor?

[Under French law, paid *** with someone under the age of 18 is regarded as *** with a minor - even if the general age of consent is 15 ]

Or is it only for paid ***?

But if you are 18+ and they arent isnt it *** with a minor?

[Under French law, paid *** with someone under the age of 18 is regarded as *** with a minor - even if the general age of consent is 15 ]

Or is it only for paid ***?
only for paid ***.

In the terms of Didier it 's a disgrace

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkhQZNHcxmE"]YouTube- Drogba's Disgrace: HIP HOP REMIX[/ame]

They are big sinners and deserve a jail sentence betraying their religion for plastic eight year olds to have *** with.

I don't think the above comment got the publicity it deserved, so I thought I'd quote it for you all.

"She was over the age to have intercourse but just you have to be over 18 to be a prostitute in France."

THIS is how they will both avoid jail. Inevitably they will pay her to say she wasn't 'working' at the time

Benzema denies all knowledge, Ribery has already said he did but didn't know she was under 18 and she's already said she was paid to have *** with both. The police were also tracking the prostitution ring at the time with wiretaps and the like because it was known that a lot of the prostitutes were underage.

Law's the way it is in France to protect girls being forced into prostitution before the age of legal majority.

She's fugly. That face looks like it's suffered some DIY plastic surgery.

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------[/COLOR]

And to be fair, they met in a nightclub. There was a case like this in New Zealand a few years ago and the man was let off, as she should have been 18 to even be in the club.

Ah, who am I kidding. Ribery always looked like a child molester.

Edit: The age of consent in France is 15!? Excellent!

Fair play to her I say, I mean Ribery's a lovely looking lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.