benzema at wolves first season!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mart1277

Reaction score
just wondering has any one else been able to pull off such a big signing in first season with a small team. just signed benzema for 8million

i had a budget of 1.9million but sold basically the whole squad to get 1 budget of 40 mill signed loads players over 48 months lol benzema cost me 8mill 105 thousand a week in wages 100k goal bonus and 1oo k per gamehope he worth it

i had a budget of 1.9million but sold basically the whole squad to get 1 budget of 40 mill signed loads players over 48 months lol benzema cost me 8mill 105 thousand a week in wages 100k goal bonus and 1oo k per gamehope he worth it

Hmmm whats that smell .. ohh bullshit.
why lie and say you sold players to get 40mil budget you could never offer that much wage to him.
plus he would never come.

wow! you better hope he performs or your screwed XD

sounds slightly unbelievable though?

gents explain to me how to get screenshots on and ill get them to prove no bull **** dont beleive in cheating!!

Alt+f9 i think, im not saying you cheated i just said it seems unbelievable?

ok just trying to upload it couldnt beleive it myslef when he came tho he normally goes newcastle on 11.3 patch

Last edited:
There should be a button on the top row that says "Prt Sc" press that open paint and paste save in pics, then on this reply, click on go advanced, manage attachments then upload the pic easy.

you can use FMRTE to edit budgets because no way can you sell wolves players and get 40mil without cheating plus the wage offered

ok i found print screen in the options button but its asking to save as web page printer or txt file any ideas as really frustrating as i want to prove i havnt cheated!!

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

trust me hes costing me a fortune tho lol

ok i found print screen in the options button but its asking to save as web page printer or txt file any ideas as really frustrating as i want to prove i havnt cheated!!

i dont know im afraid, what exactly are you taking a print screen of, your game status? if its just a print screen of benzema at wolves that wont prove anything?

print screen your game status as well to show how many times you have saved your game? im not saying i dont believe you, it just seems unlikely

when im pressing print screen in the game its asking to print in web page printer or text file all of them say error when tring to upload frustrating as ****

Why would to see how many times hes saved his game prove anything ?

if he has used FMRTE to change anything it will show in the game status screen. If he edits something in FMRTE he must save it to ensure it takes effect in the game, which means it adds to the amount of times he has saved the game. if he is in the first season, he probably shouldnt have saved the game more than 10-20 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.