Benzema on loan in the 11.3 patch

DM08

Reaction score
Hello, I was wondering if anybody has had any success with getting Karim Benzema on loan in the 11.3 patch? I started a new game with Spurs and heard you can get him on loan, so I tried and every time I made an offer it just kept coming back with 'Real Madrid are looking for a better financial package before agreeing to loan this player out'. I was offering £6m up front, paying 60% of his wages and a future fee of £18m and they still wouldn't budge. Anybody got any suggestions, or better still actually got Benzema on loan themselves? Cheers in advance.

Went to Newcastle in one of mine, it does happen. Never tried to get him to come to me though.

Just started a new one.. Had the same problem, and when i gave up he went to Newcastle on mine too.. So i guess you have to go all the way to the extreme with the up front fee.

They will be wanting his wages in full pointless loaning him costs far too much

R.Madrid wanted 10 Million just for the initial fee for me :|

Almost always goes to Newcastle despite them offering less... ****** me off all the time...

Maybe a silly question but why not buy him? cost me 8mill on 84k a week.. Compared to the future fee of 18mill that you had to pay

I signed him for Tottenham for 3million AND got him on wages of just 65k a week, but a 4m sign on fee

I did try to buy him, but I offered £10m flat fee and they weren't interested; wages wouldn't have been a problem either. The future fee business, I was just trying to offer ridiculous money to see if they'd accept but it didn't work.

I just started a Liverpool save, I hav gone for benzema on loan, they hav accepted , do u reckon he'll come. Newcastle hav gone for him too

I just started a Liverpool save, I hav gone for benzema on loan, they hav accepted , do u reckon he'll come. Newcastle hav gone for him too

What terms did you offer? I mean the fee, percentage of wages, future fee? From what has been posted above, it seems he likes going to Newcastle so you may be unlucky mate.

It was what they asked for,real Madrid have accepted, I am only using him as bk up anyway if he goes to newcastle,

On mine they want 2.4 mn fee upfront with 16.75 million future fee. But I can afford only 20% wages :p Im Dnipro