Benzema To United???

• Thread starter Thread starter *JK*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44
  • Views Views 4K

Will Benzema Go Too Man Utd

• Total voters
Umm guys Lyon have accepted a £30M (£35M including bonus's) deal from Real Madrid. Sorry to burst your bubble guys!

oi be quiet or fergie will spend 18million on a **** full back

just to burst on your bubble "next year" never comes

looks like another big signing for madrid on the cards! can`t see why he`d choose madrid over united maybe because kaka ronaldo have signed who knows! i wonder if raul will stay on and get a game with all these new faces?? IF BENZEMA SIGNS THAT IS!

well i dont rate benzema that much anyway...people tout him as the next 'thierry henry' hes no way near that standard and never will be..

bendtner > benzema :)

oi be quiet or fergie will spend 18million on a **** full back

just to burst on your bubble "next year" never comes

Lol glen johnson is a **** full back? Out of that 18million we paid about 3 or 4. They owe us about 7million for crouch still, plus the money from the arbeloa deal will pay for it.. Oh not £3M for Glen Johnson. You know fergie would! I mean how much longer can Gary "the ****" Neville brother play for? Replacing ronaldo with valencia.. Poor deal, next will come. And when it does you will never get the title back mate

Lol glen johnson is a **** full back? Out of that 18million we paid about 3 or 4. They owe us about 7million for crouch still, plus the money from the arbeloa deal will pay for it.. Oh not £3M for Glen Johnson. You know fergie would! I mean how much longer can Gary "the ****" Neville brother play for? Replacing ronaldo with valencia.. Poor deal, next will come. And when it does you will never get the title back mate

we hardly play neville any more

rafeal and wes brown are far better than glen johnson

we hardly play neville any more

rafeal and wes brown are far better than glen johnson

Rafeal give him a few more years and just maybe and as for brown if he is better why is he not englands first choice RB lets just wait before you call him **** only time will tell.

Rafeal give him a few more years and just maybe and as for brown if he is better why is he not englands first choice RB lets just wait before you call him **** only time will tell.

glen johnson was only first choice for last few games against really poor sides

wes brown has been injured for most of the season so hasn't been 100%

im not calling him **** just saying that he isnt worth that much

Yeah he's not worth £18M but then again Chelsea were willing to pay it. And I've explained how Liverpool got around paying pretty much most of the fee. He will be a good player, I'm pretty sure we only did the deal because Liverpool knew they would never get the full fee for Crouch lol!

he is ****, you can we only paid 3-4 million, as crouchs money was alway going to come in whether you signed johnson or not. arbelo was going to leave so tht is 8million anyway, so really you are needing to sell to buy, odear odear so the mighty scouse have no money to improve there weak squad.

valencia is not a replacement for the best player in the world, i do agree with you there, but i would rather have valencia then any of liverpools wingers,

I'll take Kuyt over Valencia anyday. :wub:

Disappointed to see Benzema go to Real. Actually thought we might sign him. I have been a bit dubious about his ability but he's a quick versatile forward, the likes of which we could have done with. At first i wondered why the **** we hadn't matched madrid's offer but Zidane has been chatting him up I think so he wants to go to Madrid with the other 'galacticos'. I hope they crash and burn, and Barca do them again next season.

out of the liverpool wingers (not including kuyt because hes naturally a striker) the only one i would like at Man Utd would be Riera. He had a really good first season at liverpool and did well against the rest of the big 4. Yossi is inonsistent and Babel only works as a sub

does stats mean anything to anybody. Im sorry but Nani is one of Fergie's worst investments whereas Riera has held down the left mid position all season. I dont like Riera but he is quite good. This is the problem with really stubborn fans. cant see whats in front of them

Back