gashead123

Reaction score
hi all
i need help signing benzema
i do everything e.g unsettled and manger friend .. i even offerd 40 million but still said no ... can anyone help cheers

man why benzema? 40m? i could sign a completely new arsenal squad with that money.

u could get like sergio aguero for about 30m whos way better than benzema

i just got benzema at start of 2nd season wi man utd for 35m, looks pretty good!! playing him up front wi aguero and ronaldo and tosic on the wings!!

you should go out and buy carlos vela from arsenal far better in the long run

I paid 30 million for benzema for liverpool plays along side torres only 10 games into the season torres has 12 goals, benzema has 2 deffo a bad buy so far

tried signing benzema also but they rejected 45 million so i looked elsewhere, signed Balotelli for 5.75 million and he's been doing well so far...

Get Vagner Love instead. That is if your using the 9.3 patch. Got him for 15 mil n he's getting loads of goals

benzema is awsome, signed him for chelsea, 12 in first 9 playing with aguero.

try signing other gd lyon players he then gets unhappy, i signed toulan then he got unhappy, got him for 26.5

Theres a tun of better strikers than Benzema for not even half that money, Keirrison, Paloschi, Laurito, Vagner Love, Sergio Aguero, Mario Ballotelli... the list goes on!