p4njoel

Reaction score
Is there anyone signing for Benzema? How much and is he good?
Cause i just signing him for 35mil, and i haven't start my 4th season.

Is there anyone signing for Benzema? How much and is he good?
Cause i just signing him for 35mil, and i haven't start my 4th season.

I would guess that hes Ok. but for 35m you can get like 4 potential players that will turn much better tan him.

But you brought him now so good luck:)

I Know.

but theres loads more players you can get for a fraction of that 35m.

Ok ok ....no need to argue. but thx for the comment guys. have u ever tried benzema before??

omg ****.

I guess he will come good, He might have a bad first season then come good when he gels with the players you got and get used to the prem.

NO he costs way too much for me.I prefer getting cheap players and making them better.I get much more satisfaction from doing that.

Ok ok ....no need to argue. but thx for the comment guys. have u ever tried benzema before??

Nah soz,

Ive seen a couple of people on this forum saying they brought him

so hopefuly they will see this thread and help you out:)

I was just pointing out that there are already 2 threads about Mr Benzema.
Good luck with it though.Not sure about him as a target man.

I was just pointing out that there are already 2 threads about Mr Benzema.
Good luck with it though.Not sure about him as a target man.

JP...any advice for him? did i should put him as single attacker/target man or it would be much better i change the tactics, let say into 4-4-2 so he got partner in front?

Well just because a player plays on his own up front doesn't mean he has to be a target man.Looking at Benzema's stats he is quick and a good dribbler so put his forward runs and run with ball on often.If you do decide to play him as a target man make sure the supply is balls for him to run on to.

benzema is like a second striker, try playing some1 like cardozo as target man and get benzema to play off him(feed off him)