BEOWULF 4231 P103 ALLCUPS Crusho Tweak

BEOWULF 4231 P103 ALLCUPS Crusho Tweak 2020-11-11

• Thread starter Deleted member 91052
  • Start date
  • Replies 21
  • Views 15K
Im currently using it with my forest save and ive just won the league. started off a bit shaky but got a lot better

1605136165691.png
now its this with an added tweak... wingers on support and changed mentality to positive so you may have to change it when you download it. im not saying it will perform better than the test but its done the job for me.. its still a knap tactic just with a little tweak

did manually the changes , played with similar formation but have been struggling with defense

i started bad on mine, on the analytics it is a double edge sword, we dont get alot of shot but when we do they score but at the same time we have alot of shots and alot of goals. if it doesn't get better with time and familiarity then maybe its not suited for the team

Won the league with Millwall first season using Liza's Pirate tactic, but I'm going to need something a bit different to stay up. Will give this a go for a season and will post results.

Won the league with Millwall first season using Liza's Pirate tactic, but I'm going to need something a bit different to stay up. Will give this a go for a season and will post results.
awesome good going, yes hopefully it works for you antwest. cheers buddy and good luck

Good evening. can we test this tactic with larger teams? or is this tactic only for small teams?