BEOWULF 424 P103 EC CC FOR 140

BEOWULF 424 P103 EC CC FOR 140 2020-11-13

• Thread starter Deleted member 91052
  • Start date
  • Replies 18
  • Views 8K
Hi I am Öztürk Birol. You tested my tactics last year, can you test those tactics for Fm 2021.

Hmmm. 11-0 first game with unitéd against southampton. First match in game. I might enjoy this?? thanks alot

Hi I am Öztürk Birol. You tested my tactics last year, can you test those tactics for Fm 2021.
I was only going to do a few of the fm20 ones buddy wasnt going to go to much into it as i can now start on new fm21 tactics. if i have time and new tactics dont come quick enough ill have a look at doing some, i cant promise tho.

Don't think I've ever commented before.. like ever, but this tactic is soooo good for me, I knowww that going Liverpool helps a 'tiny' little bit but still this tactic works and works well!

I see the keeper tends to smash it long up-field (2 assists by december..) got me thinking could THIS be the tactic to bring back my old favourite 4-4-2 1 big and strong/1 small and fast strikers? i dont seem to get much from either of my IF's, maybe i should change/trade them for wingers who can cross..

another thing, on right hand corners. my LCB is set to attack far post but i see the little blighter lurking in the area near opposite corner flag hahaha, it has led to conceding a number of goals already, tried swapping people around on tactic screen to no avail.

how do i take and upload screenshots?

Don't think I've ever commented before.. like ever, but this tactic is soooo good for me, I knowww that going Liverpool helps a 'tiny' little bit but still this tactic works and works well!

I see the keeper tends to smash it long up-field (2 assists by december..) got me thinking could THIS be the tactic to bring back my old favourite 4-4-2 1 big and strong/1 small and fast strikers? i dont seem to get much from either of my IF's, maybe i should change/trade them for wingers who can cross..

another thing, on right hand corners. my LCB is set to attack far post but i see the little blighter lurking in the area near opposite corner flag hahaha, it has led to conceding a number of goals already, tried swapping people around on tactic screen to no avail.

how do i take and upload screenshots?
get the screen up buddy and press print screen on your keyboard and then come back here and right click and paste. easy.

anyone still using this tactic in second season? mine went to bits hahaha

This is broken as ****. Won the Europa first season Rangers then CL final second season - with mainly Rangers youth players.

finished 2nd the first year i took over Arsenal (had finished 7th). then back to back premier league winners. failed at CL though from round of 16.. buggy loss at dortmund with injuries.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 176
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 179
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 150
unbelievably good tactic :) first two games with Sunderland: 7 - 4 win away from home followed up with a 6 - 0 home win. Would love to see the test results for this one.

unbelievably good tactic :) first two games with Sunderland: 7 - 4 win away from home followed up with a 6 - 0 home win. Would love to see the test results for this one.
there is a video a little further up in the forum