jonaskim95

Reaction score
Hey guys, was wondering what would the best role for berahino be, or what has worked better for you, playing him as a lone striker (in a 4-1-2-2-1 formation)?

I play him as a lone striker with Luan (Grémio) as an inside forward on the left and gelson martins (Sporting CP/Lisbon) on the right as a winger.

Thanks!

I think he performs at a decent level on the transfer list

Obama out

He's worth 30 million € atm so maybe you're not wrong ahaha

i got him on a free for United end of 1st season I accidently put him in reserves and he threw his dummy out and wanted to leave.... in a new safe I wont bother with him

Deep lying forward

I'm finding some success playing him as a deep lying forward in a 4-1-2-3 formation. He actually holds up the ball very well as he can dribble and has pace so I think he enjoys being isolated from another forward or andanced shadow striker. I've got two advanced playmakers either side of him, one who sits narrow. But yeah he holds the ball up and distributes it well and gets on the end of good balls in.

Hope that helps!

I know it’s way past late to reply this but just for anyone still scrolling through or still interested, Berahino actually came good for me banging in goals for fun in my Man Utd save. I played him as an advanced forward in a 4-2-3-1 wide formation. And he can be got on a free transfer in your first season provided you’re playing with the default database. Hope this helps.