Berardi price (first season) & a funny "joke" amuses Rooney!

Dazu

Reaction score
Anyone know the price to clinch him at the start of the first season? I'm a huge fan of his and follow him IRL due to the FM series! I'd love to play him, he's unsettled because Juve/Sassu won't let him join me!

Rooney believes I should be a comedian/pundit with this!

A9aqzqm.jpg

The main issue with Berardi in Season 1 is Dual Ownership. You have to pay off both of his clubs to buy him. Zaza or Immobile would be a better bet if you want an affordable italian striker the first season.

Don't get me wrong, Berardi can be very good, but he is expensive because you are paying off two clubs.

Berardi is THE best attacker in FM15 whatever people tell you. Also very good are his rather cheaper colleagues at Sassuolo: Zaza/Sansone.

A 451 with Sansone a winger attack left, Berardi winger attack right and Zaza up top is orgasmic.

Berardi will set you back around 30mil (maybe 35) in the first season (I know as I started a save with SHAKTAR just to buy him). But he's well worth it!

Yeah Barardi is class, I've never had him, but he always plays amazing against me for Chelsea, worth the money. Zaza is hit and miss.

Berardi is THE best attacker in FM15 whatever people tell you. Also very good are his rather cheaper colleagues at Sassuolo: Zaza/Sansone.

A 451 with Sansone a winger attack left, Berardi winger attack right and Zaza up top is orgasmic.

Berardi will set you back around 30mil (maybe 35) in the first season (I know as I started a save with SHAKTAR just to buy him). But he's well worth it!
What about Barbosa ? In all my saves he looks better than Berardi...

Zaza is very much a hit with me in my West Ham season. First full season with me (2016/2017) he has just hit 34 league goals in 36 games. Think he ended up on something like 55 goals in all comps.

Beradi is a real star. The best I have had. Only Diego Costa has come close.

What about Barbosa ? In all my saves he looks better than Berardi...

Yes he does LOOK better. But he's younger and as a result is more consistent and takes longer to be great. Berardi is more exp but for me he's worth it (used him at Sassuolo and then bought him for AC Milan and Shaktar - always a god who scores loads even at amr/l).

I thought that having a 1 player managed by 2 clubs was been scrapped? I have heard about Berardi he is world class a friend of my says it cost him 40 million he was city and when he joined he scored 50 goals in a season i said to him your joking because i have never had a striker do that for my teams so i am thinking about getting him myself

I thought that having a 1 player managed by 2 clubs was been scrapped? I have heard about Berardi he is world class a friend of my says it cost him 40 million he was city and when he joined he scored 50 goals in a season i said to him your joking because i have never had a striker do that for my teams so i am thinking about getting him myself. I mean Man city by the way sorry for just saying city

Hernandez is a beast. Check it out.

View attachment 290365