Berbatov & Carrick - First season

zzeezzy

Reaction score
Hello,

I am trying to sell Berbatov and Carrick first season, first transfer window but I am struggling to get bids for them, I was wondering if anyone knew a realistic price of what you can get for them?

The asking prices I have set are 10m for Carrick and 6m for Berbatov but I have had no offers but a lot of interested clubs.

Anyone know how much you can get for Berbie and Carrick first season?

Thanks guys.

P.S I have set them both to transfer listed/not needed.

I have never sold them first season as I think they are top 6 best players in Utd's squad to be honest, if used correctly!

Here are a few tips :0

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...l-my-player-thread-raikan007.html#post1453990

Thanks mate, I tried most of them things but the only offer I have had is 10m for Carrick over 48 months from PSG I think it was.. I kinda did not want it over 48 months though because I thought the money I got for Carrick would help me buy Fellaini and Alan Ruiz or someone like that (creative type midfielder, not decided who yet, many options :p)

I have never sold them first season as I think they are top 6 best players in Utd's squad to be honest, if used correctly!

Here are a few tips :0

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...l-my-player-thread-raikan007.html#post1453990

Thanks mate, I tried most of them things but the only offer I have had is 10m for Carrick over 48 months from PSG I think it was.. I kinda did not want it over 48 months though because I thought the money I got for Carrick would help me buy Fellaini and Alan Ruiz or someone like that (creative type midfielder, not decided who yet, many options :p)

Edit: Not to mention I thought them asking prices for Berbie and Carrick were more than reasonable!

Hello,

I am trying to sell Berbatov and Carrick first season, first transfer window but I am struggling to get bids for them, I was wondering if anyone knew a realistic price of what you can get for them?

The asking prices I have set are 10m for Carrick and 6m for Berbatov but I have had no offers but a lot of interested clubs.

Anyone know how much you can get for Berbie and Carrick first season?

Thanks guys.

P.S I have set them both to transfer listed/not needed.

I sold berbatov for 12 million to benfica over 48 months as he didnt fit my style of play.
I did keep carrick for two seasons, wanted him to leave after the first season to give cleverley as much games as possible but only left at the start of the 3rd season for only 2.6 million. He did play well for me in my first season.

I sold berbatov for 12 million to benfica over 48 months as he didnt fit my style of play.
I did keep carrick for two seasons, wanted him to leave after the first season to give cleverley as much games as possible but only left at the start of the 3rd season for only 2.6 million. He did play well for me in my first season.

If you do that do you get like 6m after each 12 months?

Why sell Berbatov? He is one of the top forwards in game and in the real life too. Last season he was the Premier League's top goal scorer with twice less matches than Tevez and Rooney. You can rotate him with Rooney at least cause both play as DLF if I am not wrong.

Very under rated player and the team that will get him after he is released from Man UTD will be extremely happy.

Why sell Berbatov? He is one of the top forwards in game and in the real life too. Last season he was the Premier League's top goal scorer with twice less matches than Tevez and Rooney. You can rotate him with Rooney at least cause both play as DLF if I am not wrong.

Very under rated player and the team that will get him after he is released from Man UTD will be extremely happy.

I want to sell him because I do not think he fits into the system I am using 4-2-3-1 with Rooney behind the lone striker, I got Hernandez and Welbeck though, with Owen as back up, rather use them.

Berbatov 7.5 million over 12 months

Carrick 10 million over 12 months