View attachment 125489

Stech_2503338.jpg

Were confident despite dip in form

Goalkeeper Marek Stech believes that Walsall can get promoted despite recent dip in form. He told the magazine ' All the players are really beleive we are still the favourites to be promoted and will work as hard as possible to get out of the dip were in' . The recent loses may have contributed from the injurys to captian Quinton Fortune , Eddie Johnson and Jordy Brouwer who has been out for 2 months now due to a ankle injury.​

walsall.gif
Rochdale_AFC.gif

Walsall 4 - 1 Rochdale​

Byfield(11) Cohen(48) Jones(63) Ball(79) - Laurent(19)​

ghjkl.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 AM ----------

logo.jpg
walsall.gif

Plymouth 3 - 0 Walsall​

Wright-Phillips (15)Parett(26) Bolasie(90) -​

1819595258-04012011215813.jpg

Last edited:
You're getting some good results, some not so good.
Signs that the team's starting to gel though!
Confident you'll take the super saddlers up though ;)

walsall.gif
Brighton_and_Hove_Albion_FC.gif

Walsall 4 - 1 Brighton​

Soares(13) Pires(33,44) Gera(89) - Murrey(75)​

Robert-Pires_1253539.jpg

Pires smashes home double goals to end dip​

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

charlton-athletic-logo.gif
walsall.gif

Charlton 0 - 4 Walsall​

- Johnson(9) Mellors-Blair(19) Jones(38) Soares(61)​

3648246844-soccer-npower-football-league-charlton-athletic-v-walsall-valley.jpg

Last edited:

Liverpool Youngster Joins

Walsall are delighted to announce the signing of 20 year old attacking midfielder Nikola Saric on a 3 year deal he joins ex team mate Jordy Browuer from coming from the Liverpool academy. The Croatian joins on a 600k deal.

C9102E5F-A82C-EAB1-77A45CE7B8B19A96.jpg

As Saric joins Striker Jon Mackin has been released on a free transfer after being told hes not in Bergkamps plans for the club

0,,10428~9001521,00.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 125666

Walsall Sign Madine

Walsall have completed the signing of striker Gary Madine from Carlisle for 500k. The bad boy striker has been on fire this season scoring 13 goals in 23 appearances for the club.
0,,10361~3190832,00.jpg

'Im happy i have joined Walsall when i knew they wanted me i knew i had to join . They have been in great form this season along with there signings like Pires and Gera so i cant wait to get on the same field as them'.​

[
walsall.gif
]
leyton-orient.jpg

Walsall 1 - 0 Leyton Orient​

Madine(67) -​

2151089833.jpg

New Star Madine scores on debut​

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

fa_cup_logo.jpg

walsall.gif
]
barnsley.gif

Walsall 3 - 0 Barnsley​

Coralli (57,69) Pires(89) -​

Last edited:

Bostwick Joins Walsall​

Walsall have signed there 3rd signing this January with the signing of Stevenage Midfielder Michael Bostwick. The righly rated 22 year old has joined on a 3 year deal and will wear the Number 7 shirt at the club.

Michael-Bostwick-Stevenage-Newcastle-United-F_2548880.jpg

Do you play Madine as a target man ?

Yes i am hes a brilliant player

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

YTFC_LOGO_TRANS_1.jpg
walsall.gif

Yeovil 0 - 2 Walsall​

-Madine(37,50)​

Madine_2374586.jpg

Madine already showing his goal scoring talents after 2 spectacular goals​

Perhaps one or two games a month you should describe in more detail as at the moment you're just posting the scores of the games and a sentence or so to describe. Perhaps you could stretch it a bit by creating interviews or posting highlights of games with some good results.

Busy day at Walsall

Today Walsall have confirmed that Slovakian Defender Tomas Hubocan and Stoke defender Danny Collins have joined the club on a free transfer. Hubocan has joined after Zenit rejected a new contract placing him on the free transfer list, Bergkamp said ' Tomas joining the club is real coup hes a international player and a great player im delighted'. And 30 year old Stoke city defender Danny Collins who had been snubbed out of stokes plans this season has been reunited with old team mate Tom Soares who reccomended him to join the club.

1284085851430_f.jpg
Danny-Collins-Sunderland-Pre-Season_2359080.jpg

As 2 players have joined 2 have left Sean geddes has left for Bristol City for 500k and Alex Nicholls has joined Ipswich for 18k.

0,,10428~8959002,00.jpg
AlexNichollsWalsall_2125088.jpg

Sun-logo.gif

I want out

Walsall goalkeeper Marek Stech has stunned Manager Dennis Bergkamp after telling him let him move to roma. Bergkamp told the press today the reports are true im really shocked , he hasnt been here long but i thought he wanted to push the club forward but i guess i was wrong.

Stech Joins Fc Roma​

Goalkeeper Marek Stech has joined Fc Roma for 1.5 million pounds. The 21 year old who only joined Walsall 6 months ago has left the club with the fans still in shock about the way he left and his attitude towards the manager Dennis Bergkamp in the press. The club wish him the best of luck in italy.

0,,12562~9003187,00.jpg

Last edited:

Sebek Joins

1722326196-soccer-barclays-premier-league-bolton-wanderers-v-chelsea-reebok-stadium.jpg

Chelsea Goalkeeper Jan Sebek has joined the club on a free transfer. The 19 year old whos contract was the expire in the summer has joined as a replacement for recently departed Marek Stech.

' Im delighted to have joined Walsall Fc , when i saw how well there doing in league 1 and the sort of players joining the club i felt honoured that they took a interest in me its a great feeling'.