Status
Not open for further replies.

RockLee

Banned
Reaction score
any info about this kid? mini version of neymar 5 star my scouts give him but asking price is abit too high
any1 brought him? does he become like neymar?

I saw this guy too, he looks quite good. Wouldn't say mini version of Neymar though -not good at finishing/generally not as good as him- but he is very similar to Wellington Nem. Haven't bought him though so can't offer an opinion on him.

I was tempted to buy this guy as a replacement for Gutierrez on my newcastle save but they wanted around £20m so I went for a cheaper option of Sterling for £6m. Out of curosity, I did recently check to see how much more his club wanted after 4 seasons in and they were asking for around £50m. How much are they asking you for him?

he looks good i seen mebers on here pay upto 20m i dont think hes worth that much

I checked him out, looks quite good but the club is demanding a lot which is quite frustrating!

For me, it was between Bernard and Andre Schurrle for a quality inside forward. I chose Andre for his finishing and learned ppm's, but Bernard has quality, and I would definitely consider getting him in another save. Here he is in 2017.

View attachment 287425

Status
Not open for further replies.