Footy4Life89

Banned
Reaction score
good winger very quick good at crossing and a major goal threat the thing is though you can sign him for a team like southampton or Hibernian (my team) when it says there are offers from teams like stoke and sunderland and why would he choose hibs or southampton rather than choosing Stoke or Sunderland but I'm not complaning though :)

Signed him for Rangers on a free. Legenddddddd.

He's a great player for a free, you can't go wrong. Always gets loads off assist's and pops up with the odd goal here and there.

Well i have to make an argument here. I signed him for my QPR team and he has been totally outplayed by Tommy Smith, even Jamie Mackie is playing better. Gues it just takes time for him to settle down or something. And another point. According to FM no one has ever payed a single dollar from him. He's always been signed on a free transfer. Is there some kinda trick behind that? ;)

And another point. According to FM no one has ever payed a single dollar from him. He's always been signed on a free transfer. Is there some kinda trick behind that? ;)

IIRC Sol Campbell's never had a transfer fee.

Mendy's a useful player for LLM managers, used him a couple of times.