Bernard or Insigne or Konoplyanka

sesc

Reaction score
I'm Valencia. Jan 2015. Need a right footed inside forward as AML. Looking at the mentioned options. Dont wanna go for a wonderkid, instead, someone whos already there. Very confused amongst these three.

Bernard - 22M - 25M - wages greater than 100K

Insigne - 13M - 15M - wages greater than 80K

Konoplyanka - 9M - 12M - wages greater than 50K

Obviously Konoplyanka is the cheapest option, but, for some reason I want Bernard ( Most expensive). Who would be the best option ? Any Suggestions ?

Would prefer an answer amongst these 3. I know there are other options such as Ocampos, Savitsky and many more, but, I'd only buy one of these 3.

Thanks.

Bernard is a beast. Had him in one save at Man Utd, used him at AML and he was a contender for Ballon D'Or.

Haven't used either of the other two.

Another player to consider is Griezman, had a buyout clause of GBP 25m and even though he is left footed also performs exceptionally well at AML as an IF.

Last edited:
i got konoplyanka for free in my ac milan save. sold el shaarawy for 55m. best deal in my life. kono is amazing and fun to watch. and his value rises quick to €40m

insigne made my west brom team euro cup and lge winners with over 20gls and 20 assists

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I know this guy is left footed but Andrew Ayew scored ridiculous amounts as an IF AML, always seemed to be in the right place. Another guy you could look at is Correa from Sampdoria, he was really good for me

BERNARD!

Absolute hero of a player on my game. Playing as Leeds and bought him for 20mil from PSG. Won the Ballon D'or once and has been in the nominations every season at the club. Generally scores between 12 and 20 goals a season with similar assists. For the money you stated he is an absolute steal.