hellroker

Reaction score
Name: Bernardo Vieira De Souza
Club: Cruzeiro
D.O.B: 20.5.1990
Nationality: Brazilian
Positition: CM

Strengths:
Set Pieces,Passing,Dribbling,Technique,Creativity,Off the ball,Pace,Determination

Weaknesses:
No real weaknesses

Description: Midfielder
Personality: Fairly Ambitious
Media Comparison: Touted as the next Mario Sergio

View attachment 128749 View attachment 128750 View attachment 128751

he a average player though, but i buy him for the sake of him having the same name as me :D

He's AVERAGE? He's a great player already, and he's only 20!!

mind you , im comparing him to players i regularly buy : hamsik, paulo henrique etc :p

he's a exellent player imo
i have 2 saves one in 2020 other 2017 and in both he hasn't left cruzeiro, which is odd for a player with his quality

he's a exellent player imo
i have 2 saves one in 2020 other 2017 and in both he hasn't left cruzeiro, which is odd for a player with his quality

Could you post a screen please mate?

here he is in 2020
a lil correction he just signed for International from Brasil for 5 mil

He's become quality! Surprised no team has snapped him up

He's become quality! Surprised no team has snapped him up

yeah i thought he's more famous around here, cuz i wanted to make a thread about him way back but though most ppl already know about him
he a great AMC, can get even better then that if u sign him now i think

he a average player though, but i buy him for the sake of him having the same name as me :D

I didnt know your name was Bernardo Vieira De Souza? lol

He looks quality anyway mate,and he seems to develop a bit over the years aswell.

very well known player around these parts, he was brilliant last year and is brilliant again this year...

always used to buy him on fm10 but not had him yet this year. hope he's as good as he was

Signed him for my Dnipro side in the second season, already scored a few belters from long range :)